Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pikmin 3

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jul 13, 2013

Pikmin 3 stars three all-new main characters who end up on a planet full of Pikmin and various dangers. They have to coordinate to survive in this hostile but beautiful environment and taking advantage of the helpful little Pikmin (among them two new types!) might just be the only way to achieve that.

*Rumor* May 19th?

PHenry1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PHenry1991

Well this is weird. According to a "leaked" Gamestop poster(Found by Operation Rainfall), Pikmin 3 will come out May 19th. I find that to be believable, but then there's the Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 coming out a week apart. Doubt Platinum games can get both titles out at around the same time. That'd be four games this year from them.

But back to Pikmin 3, I think we've heard very little about it, but wasn't it supposed to come out sooner than this? Or is that just for Japan?

*Note*: Operation Rainfall can't verify if the poster is legit or not.

http://operationrainfall.com/rumor-leaked-gamestop-poster-reveals-wii-u-release-dates/

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus

All I know is my gut says maybe.

thebatmobile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thebatmobile

@TooWalrus said:

All I know is my gut says maybe.

Tell my wife I said: "Hello".

PHenry1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PHenry1991

@TooWalrus: Good feeling to have, at least for Pikmin and Wonderful 101. And Nintendo has released a major title in May before(Super Mario Galaxy 2).

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By NoobSauceG7

I don't know if this is American or European release dates but Injustice: Gods Among Us is coming out April 16th, not April 1st which is what the poster says so I have a hard time believing this to be fact. I do think though that Pikmin 3 should come out in May so that is not surprising.

PHenry1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PHenry1991

@NoobSauceG7: Yeah, it seems a little fake-ish now that I see that. Though it could be a misprint. (I'm grasping at straws now.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.