Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pills

Object » linked to 114 games

The other "magic" substance usually found in bottles.

Left 4 Dead 3 spotted at Valve, L4D 3 Confirmed?

• 61 results
    TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

@evilsbane: Sure I could. Starcraft runs well enough on it. Scalability is an important thing PC first games should seriously consider. Question is its value relative to next gen features.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Evilsbane

@themasterds said:

@evilsbane: Sure I could. Starcraft runs well enough on it. Scalability is an important thing PC first games should seriously consider. Question is its value relative to next gen features.

Scalability is extremely important I never said it would not run I've been blown away by what some the newer low end laptops are actually capable of but it just sounds like someone is expecting 1080p Maxed out on a ultrabook it is just not happening.

cutyoface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeyravn said:

@pyrodactyl said:

*sigh* of course they would make L4D3. I bet it will be free to play. Valve, I use to give a shit about your games. Not anymore.

Your posts reeks of hipsterism and typical gamer's bullshit hypocrisy. Nothing personal, but I really don't understand your attitude.

It is kinda cute that people act like Valve isn't still shipping incredibly good games (I'll even extend this to Gerstmann, who inexplicably only likes Portal and nothing else made by Valve).

I'll admit that they kind of fucked up TF2 because the hats just make the whole game look super uggo, but whatever. TF2 is still really well made on a gameplay level, and it did have a good 2-3 years where it legitimately earned gamers' adoration through all the Meet The Team videos and free updates, before they fucked it all up with hats and crates.

Hey, I didn't mention anything about their games being good or not. I'm sure they're great. I just don't care about any of their more recent ones. I also find their new found fixation on hats and vanity items super gross. Finally, I think they're not interested in making the games I'm into anymore and I fear this is indicative of a a larger industry wide trend.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cutyoface said:

@bigjeffrey: This proves that Valve will buy Atlus.

SMT F2P MOAB, i dont even know anymore.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could go for a new Left 4 Dead at this point. I still play 2 with some friends every now and then, but after playing it for a couple years it is a little boring going through the same stuff again and again.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It just occurred to me that hopefully this leaked L4D3 photo will inspire Valve to never allow anyone to visit Valve HQ, and then basically Valve HQ will become the game dev version of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, and Gabe Newell will be played by Gene Wilder.

Loading Video...

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bisonhero: HA, that is a amazingly funny scenario, you've made my day

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@bisonhero: No joke, I've always imagined Valve to be this way. Gabe doesn't have a cane though. Just fucking knives hidden under his overcoat.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.