3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

Ok but most people bought the N64 for the plumber 0

Nintendo's flight simulator, pilotwings first started its life as a launch title for the SNES. Just like its predecessor PilotWings 64 started out as a launch title for the N64. Yes when the N64 was first released you had the mega hit classic Super Mario 64 or PilotWings 64 to choose from. Now before I dive into this review the game is not bad at all it is actually quite good for what it offers. The game like I said before is a flight simulator with a very relaxed atmosphere that is fun to play ...

Diamond in the Rough. 0

What does one think of when you picture the deep blue sky and endless oceans? How about the starry night skies and towering mountains? There has always been a sensitive side for me in the exciting realm of exploration, and the sense of adventure you get from it. Alright maybe I am getting too ahead of myself here, but when you think of such, you wonder how you are going to get around seeing it all. Since I am unfortunately no pilot, and know none myself, the closest to the real thing I could gra...