gunman1122's Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo 3DS) review

• gunman1122 wrote this review on .

Decent game

This was the first game i bought on the 3DS, I would definitely recommend it to anyone! It is a very simple game, but it makes great use of the 3D effect, the controls are very good, and it is accurate. There is enough of a challenge there to keep you busy for hours, and i am excited to see what is to come on this system!

I do wish the game had multiplayer. I think it would be really cool to fly around with friends or even do specific multiplayer missions, or even have a free-flight mode with other players, like 32 players at once flying around with there Miis. Another thing is that the game looks like it is going to be short, but this was kind of expected with the initial launch titles of the system.