Am I the only one who really loves this game?

#1 Posted by Yit (761 posts) -

It's like pinball, but faster somehow. I love it.

#2 Posted by p4ddym1607 (995 posts) -

Glen from the PSnation podcast says it is his favourite XBLA game. So you arent the only one.

#3 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Okay, suddenly I'm interested. How much does this game cost?

#4 Posted by jangofett88 (324 posts) -

Jeff referred to it once as playing pinball with a ping pong ball. I usually play it a couple of times before I go to bed since it's a more relaxing experience.

#5 Posted by Yit (761 posts) -

10 bucks, 4 tables.

#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I find it enjoyable, but I wouldn't go as far as saying that I love the game...it is a good game though.

#7 Posted by AttackedCamo (816 posts) -

I really need to play this game again. I have all the tables except the new Street Fighter table. 

#8 Posted by Shortyz (20 posts) -

I have all the tables its an awesome awesome game

#9 Posted by BranDong (238 posts) -

agreed it's wonderful.. I just bought it the other day.. I usually play pinball on visual pinball on the pc.. and this is so much better..

#10 Posted by TheDarkPrince (158 posts) -

i liek the game too as it really fun andhas loads of great tables, graphics and allso loads or reply value (^_^)

#11 Posted by ProfessorEss (7281 posts) -

I really like it too.
It's my "waiting for bud's to get online" game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.