Avengers, Marvel #1, Captain America 1/2 off Starting Tomorrow

#1 Posted by Doomed (195 posts) -

Every table I've bought outside of Plants Vs. Zombies has been half off. It's a tremendous value.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320412

Marvel #1 has been half off in the past. This is the first discount for Captain America or The Avengers. Marvel #2 and Pinball FX2 Core were both half off a few weeks ago.

Pinball FX3 was secretly announced a while ago. And more tables are coming for FX2:

Based on Marvel franchises, to be released "down the road" (as of March 2012):

• Doctor Strange
  • Civil War

There are also two upcoming "major deals" "based on huge entertainment franchises".

I wonder if Dr. Strange and Civil War will combine with Captain America and Fantastic 4 to become a 4-pack? If so, then the price would be $10/4 = $2.50 each instead of $3 each. Then I'd feel quite silly for buying Captain America now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.