Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pinball FX2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2010

The second in Zen's line of virtual pinball collections, with a free-to-play shell that allows anybody to try out the available tables. Over 75 tables were released, most of it based on popular licenses.

Local Split Screen

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By mordecaix7

I've only downloaded the free Pinball FX2 and I've imported my tables from Pinball FX (plus the street fighter table).  I heard FX2 has local split screen but I can't find it.  My wife and I got pissed off messing with settings and stuff after about 20 minutes and failing to access split screen.  We'd select our table and go to multiplayer but there wasn't a split screen option and I couldn't think of any other places it would be.

Is split screen only for Pinball FX 2 tables?  Where/how do you access it?

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    @mordecaix7 said:
     Is split screen only for Pinball FX 2 tables?"

At least you didn't pay money assuming that you were getting the feature, but yeah, it only works with the new tables.  Other features that only work with the new tables include saving mid-game when you quit and continue later, entering your initials after playing (for local scoreboards), and all the operators mode options.
    mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By mordecaix7
    @SpaceInsomniac said:
    " @mordecaix7 said:
     At least you didn't pay money assuming that you were getting the feature, but yeah, it only works with the new tables.  Other features that only work with the new tables include saving mid-game when you quit and continue later, entering your initials after playing (for local scoreboards), and all the operators mode options. "
    I see.  That gives me a better reason to buy the newer tables.  We both love playing pinball but being able to play together at the same time would be superb.
    SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    @mordecaix7 said:
    " @SpaceInsomniac said:
    " @mordecaix7 said:
     At least you didn't pay money assuming that you were getting the feature, but yeah, it only works with the new tables.  Other features that only work with the new tables include saving mid-game when you quit and continue later, entering your initials after playing (for local scoreboards), and all the operators mode options. "
    I see.  That gives me a better reason to buy the newer tables.  We both love playing pinball but being able to play together at the same time would be superb. "
    I really like three of the four new tables--I'm not too big a fan of Rome--and it's great being able to quit playing and go back to your game later.  The multiplayer works by you both picking a score, and then the first to reach it wins.  Balls are unlimited in number, but you lose a percentage of your score when you lose a ball.  It's pretty fun.

You should also keep in mind that the Marvel table pack will be out for 800 points on the 8th of December.  If you plan to only buy one pack, you might want to wait and see what those are like before deciding what you want to buy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.