New Pinball FX2 table now up - Epic Quest

#1 Posted by fox01313 (5069 posts) -

Haven't had a chance yet to buy it personally but just wanted to put the word out that another table is up for this on XBLA. Anyone else try it out yet?

#2 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3657 posts) -

With The Pinball Arcade just around the corner at the end of this month, I think I'm done buying BPFX2 tables, at least for the foreseeable future.

#3 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -
@SpaceInsomniac said:
With The Pinball Arcade just around the corner at the end of this month, I think I'm done buying BPFX2 tables, at least for the foreseeable future.
Same.  I got it for my Droids and I'll be double dipping in Windows.  Zen's physics are OK but the lack of real tables bothers me and I WANT STAR TREK TNG GODDAMMIT. :)
#4 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3657 posts) -
@SeriouslyNow said:
@SpaceInsomniac said:
Same.  I got it for my Droids and I'll be double dipping in Windows.  Zen's physics are OK but the lack of real tables bothers me and I WANT STAR TREK TNG GODDAMMIT. :)
The thing that kills me about zen's physics, it's that it's nearly impossible to use the right flipper to hit an incoming ball, and land the ball somewhere on the right side of the table, or the other way around.  They're still loads of fun, though.
#5 Posted by RAGEosaurus (137 posts) -

Epic Quest is a breeze once you start leveling up and you can get 3 extra balls for every ball, so it's not that much of a challenge. I'm getting tired of the Marvel tables they keep releasing, and they have another 4 pack coming out soon but only Hulk has been revealed so far.

Really excited for The Pinball Arcade especially when they said they own the rights to most of the top 40 tables of all time.

#6 Posted by fox01313 (5069 posts) -

@RAGEosaurus: Ditto on Pinball Arcade, Gameworks shut down recently here but they had a good stockpile of some of the more recent pinball games so can't wait to play more classic tables & curious on what tables they will have in Pinball Arcade.

#7 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -
@SpaceInsomniac said:
@SeriouslyNow said:
@SpaceInsomniac said:
The thing that kills me about zen's physics, it's that it's nearly impossible to use the right flipper to hit an incoming ball, and land the ball somewhere on the right side of the table, or the other way around.  They're still loads of fun, though.
Yeah, I have Zen Pinball for my tablet and I know exactly what you mean.  The Zen dudes seem to have a weird algorithm for physics.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.