Pinball FX2 Friendly Leaderboard Competition - Who's In?

• 89 results
#1 Edited by FongGhoul (233 posts) -

I've always sucked at pinball, and I think I suck at this game too (getting better though!)  BUT I thought it would be fun to compete against some other GB users out there.

If you own any tables and are down for some friendly competition, send me a friend request - Fong Ghoul on XBL. 

I'll keep top scores updated in this post, hopefully on a weekly basis (if not more often). I'm hand-entering all of these, so if you notice a typo please let me know. And if you beat a high score and don't see it here but REALLY want it posted, PM me and  I'll post it and note it as unconfirmed until I go ahead and check online.

* means high score changed as of last update
High Scores (as of 2/6/2011) 

Table GB User Gamertag High Score
Secrets of the Deep berserk007 XxBerserk007xX 109 M
Biolab berserk007 XxBerserk007xX 95,719,478
PashaRAGEosaurus AgentZachMorgan 161 M
Rome RAGEosaurus AgentZachMorgan 76,203,250
Speed Machine RAGEosaurus AgentZachMorgan 107 M
Xtreme gike987 gike256 9,375,600
Agents RAGEosaurus AgentZachMorgan 66,858,743
Buccaneer RAGEosaurus AgentZachMorgan 33,534,910
Nightmare Mansion RAGEosaurus AgentZachMorgan 64,349,300
Rocky & Bullwinkle RAGEosaurus AgentZachMorgan 806 M
Super SF2 Turbo RAGEosaurus AgentZachMorgan 103 M
Earth Defense CrazyChris Cincaid 59,271,655
Excalibur RAGEosaurus AgentZachMorgan 61,753,000
Wolverine      heatDrive88heatDrive8893,250,600
Spider-Man berserk007XxBerserk007xX156 M* 
 Iron Man jozzyJozzy canada37,585,000*
 Blade fox01313Fox0131373,828,600*
#2 Posted by RoyCampbell (1096 posts) -

Sounds great! The request has been sent. :)

I also have the new four-pack and Pinball FX 1's tables as well. Take care.

#3 Posted by FongGhoul (233 posts) -

Awesome! Accepted. 

Are the FX 1 tables worth getting if I never had FX 1? I think it's $10 for the 4 tables?
#4 Posted by Berserk007 (203 posts) -

Count me in, I have all the tables. Post your user names and I will add you or add me XxBerserk007xX

#5 Posted by FongGhoul (233 posts) -

Accepted! Tomorrow night I will try to get a little high score table in the OP (after I attempt to beat yours of course).
#6 Posted by Chamb3rs (2 posts) -

Add me Chamb3rs, I have the new four and a few others.

#7 Posted by RoyCampbell (1096 posts) -
@FongGhoul: Oh yes. I actually find myself preferring Pinball FX 1's tables over 2's. 

If you have the 800 points, just go ahead and get yourself the first Pinball FX since the tables will import themselves into 2.
#8 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -

I just sent friend requests to the GTs posted in this thread. If you're wondering who RavenousLou is and why he wants to be your friend, it's me and this is why. :) 

Anyone else who comes in here looking to add some friends should feel free to add me as well.

#9 Posted by George_Hukas (1317 posts) -

I got most of the tables so far. I will add you guys all later today.. GT: sinicide dotcom  

#10 Edited by FongGhoul (233 posts) -

Ok so I added high scores as of today. Remember to send me a friend request - Fong Ghoul on XBL - if you want to be included. 

Edit - looks like we're all having trouble with Rome! I need to practice that one. I have no idea what's going on in that table.
#11 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

I'd like to compete, adding my gamertag (CryptoElite) to the mix and will send the OP a FR.

#12 Posted by pweidman (2319 posts) -

I only have 2 friends to compare scores with so this sounds good.  I have most of the tables btw.  Fong Ghoul, I'll send you a FR, and anyone wanting to add, my GT=PWEID5.
#13 Posted by RoyCampbell (1096 posts) -

Woot! I'll celebrate and brag about my soon-to-be-overtaken highscore all I want! It's not like I'm good at pinball games or anything. :D

When you get the time, you should put up all the highscores for all of the tables, assuming some of us have all or some of the DLC tables. Or, how about Pinball FX 1's tables?!

#14 Posted by FongGhoul (233 posts) -

I got a bunch of new friend requests and high scores, and I purchased all of the tables.  Gotta go to bed, but an updated leaderboard will be posted in the AM...

#15 Posted by fox01313 (5069 posts) -

Nice will send the request out to FongGhoul & if anyone else here wants to add me for this feel free ( fox01313 ). Looking forward to playing more of this especially while listening to the bombcasts.

#16 Posted by gike987 (1752 posts) -

Will send a request. If you play this game feel free to add me (gike256).

#17 Edited by quinistheman (150 posts) -

Fong, you're already on my leaderboard so I might as well get in on this. Doubt I'll ever have the high score but you just never know.

GT Man I3ear Pig

#18 Posted by Hunkulese (2693 posts) -

Some competition will definitely keep me playing. 

Add Hunkulese 

#19 Posted by ZombiePie (5629 posts) -

Sounds like a great idea! I'll let out a yelp on the Spotlight and Twitter.

#20 Edited by jozzy (2042 posts) -

Gave you a friend request FongGhoul. GT: Jozzy Canada

#21 Posted by synapse720 (40 posts) -

I'll send a request, have no friends who are playing this....

"synapse420"

#22 Posted by FongGhoul (233 posts) -

I've accepted all friend requests. I'll update scores shortly, but they will only reflect high scores as of November 3. I'm going out of town until Sunday, so I'll update the leaderboard table Sunday night with the first "official" weekly update.  Until then, happy score chasing and GLHB!
#23 Posted by FongGhoul (233 posts) -
@ZombiePie:
Cool, thanks!
#24 Edited by jozzy (2042 posts) -

I have higher scores than these on Rome and Deep. Did you accept my invite yet? GT: Jozzy canada

EDIT: aah sorry, somehow missed your comment om how you weren't totally up to date yet. I am sure someone will have beat my scores on sunday ;)

#25 Posted by Sin4profit (2918 posts) -

aw man, i was gonna start this thread, that's what i get for procrastinating.
Anyway my gamer tag is the same as my GB name; Sin4profit.
i was enjoying Pinball FX 2 until one dude on on my friends list trumped all my high scores...he did the same in Game Room as well. So much so that i contemplate deleting him from my friends list.

#26 Edited by FongGhoul (233 posts) -

I waw some people on another board doing something similar to the leaderboard I'm posting, but they include every participating user and show scores for multiple tables with a total score across the four new tables (SOTD, Pasha, Rome, and Biolab). 

It's a bit more time consuming for me to pull all the scores for every user, but it might be interesting to do and wouldn't be too bad to update weekly. I could just limit it to the top ten total scores or something.

What do you guys think? Have any ideas for another score table in the thread? Maybe show everyone's Wizard score? Or just total score across some subset of tables (like the four new ones)?
#27 Edited by gike987 (1752 posts) -

Managed to beat my Biolab high score, I now have 36,936,183 points. I want to get over 40 million on that table.

@FongGhoul

said:

" I waw some people on another board doing something similar to the leaderboard I'm posting, but they include every participating user and show scores for multiple tables with a total score across the four new tables (SOTD, Pasha, Rome, and Biolab).  It's a bit more time consuming for me to pull all the scores for every user, but it might be interesting to do and wouldn't be too bad to update weekly. I could just limit it to the top ten total scores or something. What do you guys think? Have any ideas for another score table in the thread? Maybe show everyone's Wizard score? Or just total score across some subset of tables (like the four new ones)? "

You could show peoples superscore. I find that more interesting than the wizard score.
#28 Posted by quinistheman (150 posts) -
@gike987 said:
" Managed to beat my Biolab high score, I now have 36,936,183 points. I want to get over 40 million on that table.

@FongGhoul

said:

" I waw some people on another board doing something similar to the leaderboard I'm posting, but they include every participating user and show scores for multiple tables with a total score across the four new tables (SOTD, Pasha, Rome, and Biolab).  It's a bit more time consuming for me to pull all the scores for every user, but it might be interesting to do and wouldn't be too bad to update weekly. I could just limit it to the top ten total scores or something. What do you guys think? Have any ideas for another score table in the thread? Maybe show everyone's Wizard score? Or just total score across some subset of tables (like the four new ones)? "

You could show peoples superscore. I find that more interesting than the wizard score. "
Agreed.
#29 Posted by tuxstein (3 posts) -

I want to play too.  gamertag: Hanuman11

#30 Posted by Sin4profit (2918 posts) -
@quinistheman said:
" @gike987 said:
" Managed to beat my Biolab high score, I now have 36,936,183 points. I want to get over 40 million on that table.

@FongGhoul

said:

You could show peoples superscore. I find that more interesting than the wizard score. "
Agreed. "
this to also as well.The wizard score is more for Marketing the game.
#31 Posted by RoyCampbell (1096 posts) -
@FongGhoul: Good job on the highscore table edit, duder.
#32 Posted by TRAYNREK (113 posts) -

Thanks for the add Fong Ghoul, If anyone else wants some friendly competition add me GT: TRAYNREK

#33 Posted by FalseDeity (229 posts) -

You can add me if you want, my gamer tag is PwrSwitch. I have all the tables.

#34 Posted by EVO (3889 posts) -

I'm down for this. Gamertag: EVOin3d.

I got 26m on Secrets of the Deep.

#35 Posted by snetErz (120 posts) -

Lets roll, it's snetErz.

#36 Posted by FongGhoul (233 posts) -
@gike987 said: 
Ah yeah that's what I meant.  If it's easy enough I'll do that, though my friends list is getting pretty long! I'll update the table tonight, hopefully by midnight EDT.
#37 Posted by jozzy (2042 posts) -

Cool, I am the highest on Rome with only 13 mill... It is a pretty tough table clearly.

#38 Posted by Berserk007 (203 posts) -

Well my xbox rr'd after I scored 109m on secrets of the deep.......pinball done killed my xbox..............anyways I got a new one, if i missed sending out a friend invite to any of you let me know or add me yourself you lazy bastiches. :D

#39 Posted by George_Hukas (1317 posts) -
@berserk007
Well my xbox rr'd after I scored 109m on secrets of the deep.......pinball done killed my xbox..............anyways I got a new one, if i missed sending out a friend invite to any of you let me know or add me yourself you lazy bastiches. :D
Man and that's the only table I can get a decent score.. Congrats to all the new additions to the leaderboards who clearly hot their pinball game in check

I will hit 100m someday
#40 Posted by MVP1101 (209 posts) -

Wow this sounds mad fun, add me MVP1101.

#41 Posted by RAGEosaurus (137 posts) -

GT: AgentZachMorgan, don't worry i've only got 6 tables...so far ;)
Superscore 384

I added FongGhoul a few days ago but he didn't notice my tag :(
Anyhoo, if anyone wants to add me feel free but just send a short message regarding this or else i'll probably delete it...i get alot of random requests!

#42 Posted by Zembosis (100 posts) -

Please add me as well GT: Zembs

#43 Posted by FongGhoul (233 posts) -

@RAGEosaurus:
Sorry - saw your post and XBL message today. Fixed the table to get your GB user name in there. And holy hell, how did you get some of those scores?

Any tips for pinball noobs like me? I probably played the SFII table the most, but you're way above my top score.  Did you just keep nailing the multiballs? I guess keeping YOGA lit up is the first priority, then multiballs?
#44 Posted by RAGEosaurus (137 posts) -
@FongGhoul: 
Damn! If you thought my scores were good you should see some of my friends, it puts me to shame :( 

It did take me a few hours for each table to get any sort of decent score, a lot of trial and error getting used to angles and how to prevent death drops.
Street Fighter is all about the multiball... when i got 103m, half of that was with the first ball in ONE multiball frenzy! I think i also got 3 extra balls and defeated Akuma at one point.

I bought 6 more tables yesterday and spent about 7 hours testing them out... lets just say that my Superscore has improved a bit  ;) 
Favorite so far is Pasha, if only i could beat that hidden mini-game with the guardians
#45 Edited by FalseDeity (229 posts) -

Man, I played a ranked match of Secrets of the Deep tonight, the rules being highest score in five minutes. I got beat like three million to forty-four million. Tell me how that is even possible. 

EDIT: Also thanks to the dudes who added me to their Xbox Live, you've improved my wizard score significantly.

#46 Posted by FongGhoul (233 posts) -

Starting this thread was really a front to boost my Wizard Score.

#47 Posted by PencilBastard (40 posts) -

I am in!  Im borderline garbage at the game though

Add: PencilBastrd

#48 Posted by FalseDeity (229 posts) -
@FongGhoul said:
"Starting this thread was really a front to boost my Wizard Score."
That's a curious thing to say. Still updating the leaderboards?
#49 Posted by quinistheman (150 posts) -

I think I may actually make an appearance on the leaderboard. Fingers crossed.

#50 Posted by FongGhoul (233 posts) -
@FalseDeity:
Sorry, that was a joke. I forgot to use the MS Sarcasm font... 

I did not get a chance to update the leaderboard last night as I got home quite late. It will be updated (probably late) tonight. So get your scores in while you can!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.