Your favorite "DLC" Pinball FX 2 table? - Part 2

#1 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3325 posts) -

#2 Posted by jscro (32 posts) -

Sorcerer's Lair gets my vote. I like most of the other tables but that's the one that feels most like a traditional pinball table and the one most in line with what appeared to be the original vision for Pinball FX and it's sequel.

#3 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

I gave my vote to Paranormal just because I feel like it's got the most obvious goals and minigames (and I love the voice over guy) - to fair I haven't yet tried Sorcerer's Lair, Mars or Fantastic Four (and speaking of which would you recommend? I've got points for an extra table). Obviously part of the game is figuring out your goals and whatnot but some of them I spend a good 20minutes or more on before I know what the hell I'm supposed to do.

So far Iron Man is my absolute favorite but I'm eager to try out the New Marvel Tables as well.

#4 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3325 posts) -

@SteamPunkJin said:

and speaking of which would you recommend?

Sorcerer's Lair or Mars, with the edge given to Sorcerer's Lair. It's actually currently my favorite table right now.

#5 Posted by admiralcrunche (8 posts) -

Not enough Mars love here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.