POTC Armada Of The Damned trailer looks Fabletastic!

#1 Posted by Rhaknar (6299 posts) -

Now, I'm a HUGE Fable 2 fan, so I might eb biased, but this looks awesome to me. I love the design of the characters and world (again, very Fable like), the combat looks suprisingly robust, the exploration looks great with climbing and shit, and the sea battles (if that was in real time) look awesome. This game is quickly sneaking up to my most wanted games of E3
#2 Posted by Jiggah (304 posts) -

Holy shit.  Jeff was right, this game looks fantastic.  Open ended pirate games = awesome.  I wonder if they'll have an economy system or if it's purely action oriented.  It gives me a feeling of what Pirates! or Uncharted Waters would be like if they were made using today's tech.

#3 Posted by Yummylee (23259 posts) -

It does look surprisingly good. I think the PoTC name is only there to get it some publicity and hopefully won't have much to do with its overall quality.

#4 Posted by Gizmo (5467 posts) -

I hope the enviroments get less... empty looking, I want to explore whole jungles, damnit!

#5 Posted by GunstarRed (5818 posts) -

the R ...in RPG... Oh I get it..... very clever *sigh* 

(looks surprisingly great though)
#6 Posted by Pie (7217 posts) -

Really want to see a ship battle in that

#7 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1420 posts) -

it looks so good, i hope it delivers

#8 Posted by Gamer_152 (14282 posts) -

I don't think it looks greatly like Fable but I can see where you're coming from. This trailer looks good and I really want to like this game, I hope it's as good as it has the potential to be.

#9 Posted by jkz (4079 posts) -

Looks really good. Loved the first pirates rpg too, so really looking forward to this one.

#10 Posted by mazik765 (2334 posts) -

This looks surprisingly awesome. Probably because it doesn't appear to have any relation to the movies beyond the locations.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.