So — Q4 2010?

#1 Posted by Unlogik (163 posts) -

I was actually kind of excited about this game, but haven't heard anything since E3. 

Wikipedia says Early 2011 and I know they announced the late 2010 release, but does anyone think this is actually coming out this year?     

#2 Posted by CenturionCajun (1461 posts) -

If it does then they are going to have to push it out sometime in late November or early December which is traditionally a dumping ground for things that won't sell. Cataclysm being a notable exception this year.

I think it's safe to assume that it is getting pushed to at least early next year since we have heard nothing about it since E3.

#3 Posted by valrog (3648 posts) -

I almost completely forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me OP.

#4 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -

I would be very surprised if this saw a 2010 relealse, considering how little we've heard about it. That, or it flat out sucks. :(

#5 Posted by Unlogik (163 posts) -

I wouldn't mind them pushing it back a few months if it means that extra polish, but I really want to see an update on this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.