Frozen Pizza (False Advertising!)

#1 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Just bought a frozen pizza (it's in the oven now) called Culinary Circle. It's a pretty organized presentation as far as the box goes, and at the bottom left you see some hands kneading/rolling pizza dough. Then further, in small print at the bottom left it says, "Pizza is not actually handmade." Don't mislead me, assholes!

#2 Posted by GMan (471 posts) -

I thought you were gonna say it wasn't frozen.  I was imagining a liquid pizza stuffed in a box.

#3 Posted by Gorillawhat (1260 posts) -

Sue... now!

#4 Posted by breton (1437 posts) -

Hmm, I wonder if that disclaimer is actually necessary.

#5 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
GMan said:
"I thought you were gonna say it wasn't frozen.  I was imagining a liquid pizza stuffed in a box."
That'd be a delicious and most interesting pizza. Anyway, I'm eating it right now and it's pretty good. Seems to be one of the more natural manufacturers. It was buy 1 get 1 free (therefore I split it with a friend and paid only $4). It has spicy Italian sausage, a surprising amount, small diced tomatoes, and a golden crust. Yum.
#6 Posted by Dalai (6879 posts) -
GMan said:
"I thought you were gonna say it wasn't frozen.  I was imagining a liquid pizza stuffed in a box."
I'd hold out for a gaseous pizza you inhale for nourishment.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.