Real Pizzas Have Anchovies

#1 Posted by elektrixx (308 posts) -

Yeah, that's right.

The smell. The look. The taste. This ingredient defines a great pizza, but some people will never learn.

Facts have just been written.

#2 Posted by Iszdope (48 posts) -

Word

#3 Posted by voghan (43 posts) -

Ha ha !!! I was visiting my dad last summer and there was some cold pizza in the fridge.  I decided to have a slice and about two bits in I bit into an anchovy.  It was horrible!!!

#4 Posted by calf_exercises (858 posts) -

I have never seen a pizza with anchovies on it in my whole life. It must be an american thing

#5 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -

I've actually never had a Anchovy before. I guess I have something new on my list of things to try. Right under attempting to web-sling off of a building.

#6 Posted by Dalai (6978 posts) -
I must respectably disagree with the topic creator.  The purpose of an anchovy is to make the other pizzas look better.
#7 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

Never had anchovies, maybe some day I'll try it.

#8 Posted by Giantkitty (808 posts) -

I guess I'll have my pizzas imaginary, then. Way too salty.

caption

#9 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

nasty

#10 Posted by Dakota (248 posts) -

I really have to disagree. I think they are vile and disgusting, and I love pretty much all food.

#11 Posted by Irishjohn (581 posts) -

Has to be. Anchovies are awesome, in general.  Those who have never had anchovies should start with anchovies on toast.  Yeah.

#12 Posted by Fax (534 posts) -

I hate Anchovies.

#13 Posted by randiolo (1090 posts) -
Irishjohn said:
"Has to be. Anchovies are awesome, in general.  Those who have never had anchovies should start with anchovies on toast.  Yeah."
amen... i eat em out of a jar ..best way
#14 Edited by John (828 posts) -

Anchovies are too salty. Hate them.

#15 Posted by clarke0 (1077 posts) -

Anchovies suck. They should not disgrace any food by being added as a topping.

#16 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I think you should put down the crack pipe and take the anchovies off of your pizza!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.