The "I Just Ate Pizza" Topic

#1 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

I just got myself a Pizza Hut tonight, and some of those chocolate dipping things they have now. The chocolate things are alright, but the pizza came absurdly greasy. I think I'm just going to get the Pizza Mia every time from now on. Especially since they still have that three-for-$15 deal going, and I cannot say no to that much pizza.

Share your stories of pizzas you've just eaten or are currently eating.

#2 Posted by Jax (461 posts) -

Weird, I had that Tuscani lasagna stuff from Pizza Hut tonight - it was good but the bread tasted pungent and horrible.

#3 Posted by Dalai (7070 posts) -

I'm currently working on a chicken alfredo pizza from Papa John's.  I give it a thumbs up.

#4 Posted by John1912 (1975 posts) -
Dalai said:
"I'm currently working on a chicken alfredo pizza from Papa John's.  I give it a thumbs up."

Try that at papa murphys.
#5 Posted by efrucht (639 posts) -

I went to a local pizza shop and had a veggie pizza. Everyone died.

#6 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -

I had the $5 pizza pizza thing today. It's okay but IMO even some frozen pizza's taste better.

#7 Posted by voghan (43 posts) -

I ate at Broadway Pizza.  They are a local chain that does New York style pizza.  Way better that Dominos or Pizza Hut.

#8 Posted by Dalai (7070 posts) -
John1912 said:
"Dalai said:
"I'm currently working on a chicken alfredo pizza from Papa John's.  I give it a thumbs up."

Try that at papa murphys."

I don't care how good it might be, I'm not driving 8 hours to get it.
#9 Posted by John1912 (1975 posts) -

That sucks, they are all over MN, theres 2 within 5 miles from me.

#10 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

I had some Little Caesar's Pizza last night.

#11 Posted by Fax (534 posts) -

I had Domino's this morning.

#12 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

My wife brought home a Kirkland (aka Costco) pre-made pizza.  15 minutes to heat up at 400 degrees.  In short: not good at all.

#13 Posted by JJOR64 (19069 posts) -

Why did this thread get lost?  It's like the best food thread ever!  I had Tombstone Sausage and Pepperoni pizza yesterday for lunch.  It was pretty good.    :)

#14 Posted by Whisperkill (2969 posts) -

Shame on all of you getting pizza from a chain. 

#15 Posted by Dalai (7070 posts) -
@Whisperkill said:
" Shame on all of you getting pizza from a chain.  "
Sorry, but that was just a fluke. I probably had a coupon for Papa John's back in July 2008.
#16 Posted by Grilledcheez (3958 posts) -

I'm visiting people in Erie and we had some local garbage Pizza...it's hard to eat low quality pizza after all the good stuff I've had over the years.

#17 Posted by RelentlessKnight (965 posts) -

Delissio Pizza recently...... better than Pizza Pizza

#18 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12123 posts) -

Domino's new recipe is surprisingly good (i.e. It doesn't taste like ass.) The crust tastes like garlic bread... mmmm.

#19 Posted by ozzdog12 (864 posts) -

I got a pizza from Papa Murphys...with cheese and pep on the outside and sausage ,pep, bacon, cheese and ham on the inside....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.