Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Planetary Annihilation

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Sep 05, 2014

Planetary Annihilation is a large-scope real-time strategy game inspired by Total Annihilation.

Is it worth it?

beeftothetaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By beeftothetaco

I noticed today that the Steam autumn sale was happening and saw that Planetary Annihilation was 25% off. I've been interested in this game for a while now, but I always found the price tag to be a bit steep. Now that it's on sale, I'm tempted to buy it. Is it worth the money?

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

IIRC it's still in active development. I'd wait for the official release before personally recommending it to anyone not already interested since its Kickstarter.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

Yea, I'd blow up the Earth.

Stepside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Stepside

Just posted this elsewhere, but...

____

Update to those watching this game. Massive patch just came in - the game's fully playable now. Had a pining for some more Supreme Commander so I bought this last night. It's awesome. Hard as hell and micro out the ass, but it's pretty fun. The developers put this up yesterday:

Still $60 though...

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.