7th Luchadeers Battalion now recruiting. (NC/Waterson East Coast)

#101 Posted by Subjugation (4718 posts) -

Haha, see guys, this game is completely different when you get a good group going. I think tonight might mark the first time we have had a platoon going rather than just a single squad. Too much stupid fun. For the record, Galaxies are not meant to do barrel rolls, but I did it just so you guys wouldn't riot.

#102 Posted by IrishEvo8 (1 posts) -

We valiantly took over that rather small valley with our most noble of men.

#103 Posted by ESREVER (2669 posts) -

@Ubersmake said:

@ESREVER said:

@Ubersmake: Oh look, moments before 8bit ruthlessly murdered me with his tank!

You mean this?

Tank > Tank

EDIT: Argh, image upload hates me.

OHGAWDD WHYYYYY????!

#104 Edited by ESREVER (2669 posts) -
NC on Waterson is a go! Add my soldier: Peeztacular.

Pasted from the other server thread. wants in the NC outfit on Waterson. Shoot'em an invite whenever someone can.

Someone who is versed with twitter and other social media outlets needs to harp on the gbcrew about doing this for TNT. Its perfect! Our outfit would get so large and we'd have the biggest force on the continent! JUST THINK OF THE CHAOS AND MAYHEM.... AND HOW BIG OUR TANK ORGY WOULD BE!

#105 Posted by Xeiphyer (5594 posts) -

Im already in, but add Xeiphyer to the list!

#106 Edited by wordfalling (193 posts) -

I read back through the thread and these folks aren't in the outfit yet:

Duder NameSoldier Name
Yooont
DocHausDoktorHaus
Schmollian220Schmollian
CtasmChtasmEC
SynticV1Syntic
cruxkingQuorol
selbieselbiedog

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone, I'll send out friend requests.

These people need to be added to the table:

Duder NameSoldier Name
Lightningyamasha
IrishEvo8IrishEvo8
superpapergunsuperpapergun
XeiphyerXeiphyer
Xenos_19Buffalow

These people are in the outfit but I'm not sure what their forum name is: Turkeytron, Hunter509th, Hollywood887, DrJoneseh, Raishiro, LuizHS, Nelsk, Roxsit, and Thundernutz.

Edit: thanks

#107 Posted by wordfalling (193 posts) -

@Subjugation: To be fair, that barrel roll was completely worth the risk of crashing into a mountain.

#108 Edited by Grimhild (721 posts) -

@wordfalling:

Updated, thanks for the legwork :)

Also I have the people in that first list friended, I just haven't seen them on to give them an Outfit invite.

#109 Posted by ESREVER (2669 posts) -

@wordfalling: Hunter509th = , DrJoneseh = , Raishiro =

#110 Posted by superst3ve (15 posts) -

Hey, Thundernutz here. Superst3ve is the forum name. Looking forward to playing with y'all!

#111 Posted by Capum15 (4811 posts) -
@Grimhild: More fodder for the cannons, soldier name is Capum. Played a good bit so far, looking forward to rolling with more people.
#112 Posted by Church877 (15 posts) -

One of the funniest things I've seen on this game so far. @Morbid_Coffee lib surfing!

#113 Posted by DocHaus (1314 posts) -

@Grimhild: Okay I think I'm on the official server now. Soldier name is "ArGeeThree" because all the ones I wanted were taken.

#114 Posted by toolus (118 posts) -

Soldiers name is Toolus

Usually get on after 7 pm

#115 Posted by wordfalling (193 posts) -

my computer is a piece of crap, I'm not driving vehicles anymore. Sorry man.

#116 Posted by Subjugation (4718 posts) -

@wordfalling: I'm not sure what you're referencing : /

#117 Posted by AFunGuy (21 posts) -

Hey just created my Waterson character the name is "CPTRockAndOrRoll" and I'll be playing for most of the next hour.

#118 Posted by Capum15 (4811 posts) -
@Church877: Hah, I wondered what that looked like. Couldn't go third person while in the rear turret. That's pretty great.
#119 Posted by Subjugation (4718 posts) -

Tried rolling with some of the [DVS] guys since most of you were offline and it just wasn't the same. [7GB] is the best.

#120 Posted by Ubersmake (754 posts) -

@Subjugation said:

Tried rolling with some of the [DVS] guys since most of you were offline and it just wasn't the same. [7GB] is the best.

Yeah, I couldn't get on tonight. Hopefully someone else cheered you on as you tried to climb mountains with a tank.

#121 Posted by Driadon (2995 posts) -

My soldier's name is Driadon, hoping I can join up.

#122 Posted by Sumbog (481 posts) -

Solider name is Sumbog

#123 Posted by Crocio (542 posts) -

My character is "blackbomber". I generally play after 7:00.

#124 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (954 posts) -

Got Driadon invited to the outfit earlier. Didn't get Sumbog or blackbomber as the first wasn't online at the time and the later I just now saw after logging off.

I might hop back on later tonight for a bit. Finally got 500 certs for the Gauss and now I need about 230 more to get all the attachments I want for it.

#125 Posted by Th3irdEye (252 posts) -

Soldier name: Th3irdEye

I added you as a friend too but I'm not sure if it worked or not. Also, I don't know how to chat people directly in game yet. I play at pretty random times, mostly whenever I don't have class or an assignment that is due.

#126 Posted by Slaegar (688 posts) -

I heard you guys were cool and I want to be a cool guy.

I'm Slaegar on Waterson.

#127 Posted by Driadon (2995 posts) -

@Morbid_Coffee: Yep! Got that invite, thanks!

Can't wait to play with you guys

#128 Posted by Grimhild (721 posts) -

@Ubersmake said:

@Subjugation said:

Yeah, I couldn't get on tonight. Hopefully someone else cheered you on as you tried to Skyrim mountains with a tank.

Fixed. ;)

#129 Posted by Skullo (646 posts) -

SIR SOLDIER NAME IS SparkDragoon SIR

Willing to roll with the platoon because I want to kick some VANU and TR ass. Don't have any certs yet. Gotta be in the mood to do it, though.

o7

#130 Posted by Subjugation (4718 posts) -

@Grimhild said:

@Ubersmake said:

@Subjugation said:

Yeah, I couldn't get on tonight. Hopefully someone else cheered you on as you tried to Skyrim mountains with a tank.

Fixed. ;)

I know you two are just jealous. It's okay, you can admit it.

#131 Posted by spankmastaflex (28 posts) -

Boogaloonuggets in game

#132 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (954 posts) -

Who's up for trying to get a huge bombsquad platoon going again over the weekend? I think we have enough people now to fill about 3 and a half squads.

#133 Posted by Slaegar (688 posts) -
@Morbid_Coffee: mite b cool
#134 Posted by Grimhild (721 posts) -

@Morbid_Coffee said:

Who's up for trying to get a huge bombsquad platoon going again over the weekend? I think we have enough people now to fill about 3 and a half squads.

Absolutely. Maybe Sunday afternoon/evening if possible?

#135 Posted by Pahn121 (25 posts) -

Solider is MurgaMan

#136 Posted by volkarin (5 posts) -

My soldiers name is V0lkarin.

#137 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (954 posts) -

Today I learned how terribly broken the light assault class is when jump jets are upgraded. Fly over a mountain behind some TR, shoot all of them, and before their buddies notice, fly back over the mountain. This combined with a bit of sunderer camping along with two big base captures got me about 45-50 credits in about an hour.

Also what time would be best for tomorrow's squad thing?

#138 Posted by Chtasm (445 posts) -

Just got intentionally teamkilled for what I think was someone wanting to overload the SCU when I was already doing it. There really should be some repercussions for this shiznit.

Made me even more mad that they were BR 21 and an SCU overload is fucking 100 points.

100 POINTS!

Ruined mah night.

#139 Posted by Skullo (646 posts) -

@Grimhild said:

@Morbid_Coffee said:

Absolutely. Maybe Sunday afternoon/evening if possible?

I would be down for sunday evening. Did you invite me?

#140 Posted by TheHT (10880 posts) -

@Chtasm: yeah, it's not as bad as that, but I had an awesome moment where I was on an ATV bobbing and weaving through a crap ton of enemy tanks i stumbled across all on our way to the main battle. when i finally got there and all the amazingly intense madness was over, a friendly tank ran over my ATV. *fartnoise*

#141 Posted by Rasta_Zergling (113 posts) -

I'd like to join, soldier name is Cruxor

#142 Posted by Subjugation (4718 posts) -

@Rasta_Zergling: Gotcha bro!

#143 Posted by OfficerMeatbeef (74 posts) -

@Funkydupe: Yeah, I don't expect everyone to always be within hugging distance or something silly, I'm only talking the regular extremes of random squads where people are constantly scattered across different regions or ever different continents, either because they don't know any better or nobody's communicating and so nobody has any direction whatsoever.

Thanks for the info guys, I'm kinda sick of Mathersson anyway. it's nearly always full, there's usually too many NC, and I have a lot more trouble finding a good group in there for whatever reason. Painful I can't just transfer my Level 15 over but whatever.

Name on Waterson is OfMeatbeef, I'm on pretty much whenever in the evening/early morning. Look forward to playing with ya.

#144 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (954 posts) -

@OfficerMeatbeef You're going to have fun on Waterson then, because there are way too many TR and not enough NC until late night/early morning when every other faction is asleep!

As far as outfit invites go, me and I know a couple of others in this thread have been trying to keep up and send out invites, but you also have to be on at the same time as the person sending the invite, so there are still a few of you left. As far as I know, the people who still need to be invited are:

Duder NameSoldier Name
SlaegarSlaegar
SkulloSparkDragoon
Pahn121MurgaMan

#145 Edited by BeautifulSpaceCowboy (601 posts) -

Greetings. I just rolled on NC on this server. My soldier name is Huggernaut. Looking forward to an invite. I am usually on after 10:00 pm EST.

#146 Posted by joseffthered (76 posts) -

Soldier name: Joseff , I'll either be on 9-10 A.M. Fri-Tues or 9-10 P.M. Tues-Wed EST. Third shift is a bitch to schedule around.

#147 Posted by psylah (2162 posts) -

I'd like to join, my soldier name is Psylah

#148 Posted by Slaegar (688 posts) -

Popped in and /who's for the officers. I seem to have bad timing heh.

#149 Posted by xivia (14 posts) -

TerribleMedic

#150 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (954 posts) -

go go bombsquad time go now go

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.