Genudine NC outfit

#1 Posted by cruxking (204 posts) -

Hey bombers, I've been playing alot of planetside 2 since it launched and as such was hoping to get some sort of an outfit going for The us west coast server Genudine. If you've been playing New Conglomerate on this server or are looking to start playing as the NC this would be a good place to jump in. Just leave your character name in your comment and i'll try to be diligent about sending out invites.

Cheers.

Crux

#2 Posted by nmeckelvaney (9 posts) -

I play NC on Genudine. I play Infil or Engi mostly. I'll take an invite. Brolik is my name

#3 Posted by timmar92 (1 posts) -

Tmannen is my name, would be nice to play with some serious guys :)

#4 Posted by cruxking (204 posts) -

Tried to send out invites to the outfit, the game gave me an error message about not being able to find the player. Due to that i just sent a friend request, hopefully from there the game will get its shit together and i can just invite you to the outfit.

#5 Posted by KillerSin (1 posts) -

KILLERSIN IS MY IN GAME NAME PLEZ INVITE YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME

#6 Posted by Subjugation (4740 posts) -

I think the majority of us are trying to consolidate on the US East server Waterson. I live in the west but the latency isn't a problem and it's worth it to play with a bunch of other duders. Keep us in mind if you ever decide to pop on to Waterson.

#7 Posted by cruxking (204 posts) -

@Subjugation: Ya, i think im going to fold it into that, four guys really isnt enough to justify an outfit to me.

#8 Posted by PeezMachine (231 posts) -

NC on Waterson is a go! Add my soldier: Peeztacular.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.