*GIVEAWAY* Planetside 2 Beta Keys

#1 Posted by TheIronWeasel (26 posts) -

I know its drawing ever closer to the launch day, but I have a couple beta keys in my inbox apparently, so I figured I'd give em away. Any takers? Just reply in this thread.

#2 Edited by kekenu (4 posts) -

Me, me, pick me, oh you gotta pick me! :)

Myself and three friends of mine had signed up for beta early on and just never gotten a key. Been scouring the internet for the last week but there's always another guy who's faster. :-/

*puppy eyes* Pretty please with miracle berry on top? :)

#3 Posted by mcmax3000 (277 posts) -

I'd definitely be interested in that. Planetside has always sounded pretty cool, and I've always wanted to try it.

#4 Posted by hugecool (2 posts) -

I would really like to have one :D

#5 Posted by Wolfrum_920 (104 posts) -

ME!!

#6 Posted by Voxus (331 posts) -

I'd like one too!

#7 Edited by James81 (2 posts) -

Can you give me key, please :(

#8 Posted by super_banana (1 posts) -

9X3H-CN42-7TXC-377P-ZCEJ

#9 Posted by TheIronWeasel (26 posts) -

Turns out I only had one to give away, I am deeply sorry for the error. The other one was previously given away. I hope kenku has a good time! If I get anymore I will post in this thread again.

#10 Edited by James81 (2 posts) -

thanks super_banana <3 THANKS! looking now for loadout beta key :D

#11 Posted by kekenu (4 posts) -

Thank you! <3

Much appreciated!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.