Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlanetSide 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 20, 2012

PlanetSide 2 is the sequel to the 2003 MMOFPS PlanetSide from Sony Online Entertainment which remains one of the most notable and successful games in the genre.

Looking to start an outfit on US East 1 with my fellow duders

Huey2k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Huey2k2

I know this is not the first thread about an outfit on here, but I have been playing mostly solo on US East 1 and am looking for some fellow duders who are in the beta to start an outfit with me.

There are some stipulations of course, the outfit will be VS, and that is non negotiable.... because the VS are purple, and purple is awesome.

Anyone interested? I am currently playing mostly engineer, I typically am either flying a Gal, or screwing around in a Mag. It would be nice to get some people to do some semi-serious but mostly fun ops with.

Also if there is actually enough interest to do this, I am thinking about shelling out a little money to get a vent/TS/mumble server hosted, basically whatever the most popular choice among the outfit would be.

You can either hit me up here, or message me in game if you are interested in trying to do something. My characters name is ShootAllTheThings, and as I said, we will be playing US East 1, as VS.

Hope to see some of you in game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.