OST - Theme music for the different factions

#1 Posted by Funkydupe (3311 posts) -

MAIN THEME

TERRAN

NC

VANU

#2 Edited by Subjugation (4720 posts) -

Anyone else think the New Conglomerate music is reminiscent of the Terran music from Starcraft?

Terran Republic has pretty awesome orchestral music. New Conglomerate is that mixture of western/futuristic rock. Vanu is, unsurprisingly, electronic. I think Terran Republic holds the spot for my favorite music so far, although the Vanu main theme is pretty great as well. I'm glad to see that they all have such distinctive styles even in the music.

Edit: Okay, hold on. This latter half of the Vanu music is giving me Mass Effect/Tron/Deus Ex: Human Revolution vibes which is a fantastic thing, specifically the songs after around ~8:45. Maybe I'll be a barney after all.

#3 Posted by Funkydupe (3311 posts) -

You're absolutely right with the Tron/Deus Ex comparison for the Vanu music tracks. It sounds really good.

#4 Posted by Zaccheus (1792 posts) -

Vanu music has some nice vibes, but I have to say that listening to the Terran orchestral music and imaging a battle consisting of thousands of players gives me the epic chills.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.