Planetside 2 beta outfit (guild) "Giant Bomb Squad"

#1 Edited by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

Figured people were going to need more dudes to play with on the beta so I started the outfit (guild) Giant Bomb Squad to let duders meet duders and shoot others in the face!

Please note that these things are server specific and this one is currently hosted on the Europe 02 server and we are running as NC right now. This is not representative of the final outfit that'll be created at launch and whatever faction it'll be is still up in the air.

Message people in game to request an invite. I'll make everyone be able to invite people but at least the name(s) are currently in the guild- sorry, outfit.

-

"Giant Bomb Squad"

Server: Europe 02

#2 Posted by buft (3300 posts) -

still waiting on beta access , hopefully i'll get in soon

#3 Posted by AlexW00d (6168 posts) -

Woooo.

#4 Posted by Huey2k2 (483 posts) -

NC?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#5 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

@Huey2k2: I was initially partial to the TR but other peeps weren't and I frankly don't give a damn as long as it's not VS.

#6 Posted by Huey2k2 (483 posts) -

@Sjupp said:

@Huey2k2: I was initially partial to the TR but other peeps weren't and I frankly don't give a damn as long as it's not VS.

I guess I won't be joining then.

I <3 VS.

#7 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

@Huey2k2: eat dirt, pink laser lover!

#8 Posted by StarvingGamer (7913 posts) -

VS 4 LYFE

At least it isn't TR

#9 Posted by AlexW00d (6168 posts) -

Only pussies use lasers. And those who can't compensate for drop or movement. But mainly pussies.

#10 Posted by left4doof (286 posts) -

TR are basically Nazis right ? 

#11 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

The NDA man! THE NDA!

NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

#12 Posted by Orlandun (7 posts) -

@Jams said:

The NDA man! THE NDA!

NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

As of yesterday the NDA has been lifted.

#13 Posted by Bollard (5202 posts) -

@Sjupp: This still exist? Anyone still playing? Just got my invite, wondering what I've been missing. Also was gunna play VS, but if there are duders about I'll roll whatever you guys are.

#14 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -

@Chavtheworld: No idea. A ton of other games have been coming out and taking up peoples time (including mine).

#15 Posted by ESREVER (2646 posts) -

I still don't know what faction to roll as in this... In MAG, I played as Valor. NC sounds like a mix of SVER and Valor. Vanu sound like Raven, but with better tech. I don't really like laserz...

#16 Posted by Bollard (5202 posts) -

@Sjupp: That's cool.

#17 Posted by emem (1960 posts) -
@Sjupp said:

@Chavtheworld: No idea. A ton of other games have been coming out and taking up peoples time (including mine).

Yeah, same here.  

I also got my key today and just finished installing the game, but I'm still playing Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, and Darksiders 2 (probably won't finish that one, though)... I used to love multiplayer games, but the time investment is just too crazy and I'm no longer willing to focus on just one game. And I'm old, too. ;)
#18 Edited by Jackel2072 (2235 posts) -

we need a US guild/outfit/group/whatever. i do not volunteer. need someone who knows what the fuck they're doing, because right now. i feel like this game is kind of information overload, and does a piss poor job really explaining anything.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.