4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Like I've always said "Tacos ruin lives" 0

Plants Versus Zombies is a loved franchise, yet you don't need me to say that. If you have never played Plants Versus Zombies, then you have at least heard of it or have seen someone playing it. This game starts off showing you the basics, then Crazy Dave appears with a taco and says he has been saving it forever and is now going to eat it and wants to go back in time using his tricked out mobile home that can travel time. You are then taken to Ancient Egypt. Thanks Dave. There are new enemies a...

It's about time. And also money. 0

The ShortPros- The free sequel to the smash hit Plants vs Zombies- Did I mention it's free? That's a pretty big plus- Despite having microtransactions, the entire game can be beaten and is still fun without spending a cent- New plants, levels, and time periods are great- Tons of new challenges for each level, not to mention unlockable minigames and rewards- Plant food was an excellent idea to give you something to do in the downtime- Graphics seem marginally improved and look great on iPad- Con...