Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Feb 23, 2016

Building on the first game, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 features a single-player campaign and plants going on the offensive.

PvZ Garden Warfare 2 has some weird secrets

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

I struggle to think of many games that have the kind of secrets this game contains, though that doesn't mean it has anything that extreme, compared to Arkham Asylum.

There are a bunch of hidden collectables hidden around the hub world, which is interesting and not that abnormal, but there are also collectables hidden in the multiplayer maps. Hidden switches that need to be activated, which then trigger something on the map to reveal a collectable. Tricky, hidden or out of bounds areas that also hide collectables. Seemingly normal surfaces that can be broken open.There are some switches and a puzzle that nobody has figured out yet. Most multiplayer games don't do this.

Have you found anything you thought was interesting so far? Every inch of this game feels crafted by a team that cared, and didn't need to do nearly half of the things they have done. It's weird. Really weird.

My favourite so far has been the rear end of a fish sticking out of the wall, on top of a building you can't normally reach, which you can interact with. It's part of a larger quest but seemingly completely random.

xbob42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

There's a TON of secrets in this game, including some crazy puzzles. I love stuff like this!

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

@xbob42: somebody on reddit figured out the 'big' puzzle in that game in the last day, and it's pretty impressive. I feel so lazy because I'm just copying the solutions. I know I would never put in the time to figure them out.

Avatar image for holycrapitsadam
    holycrapitsadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I loved all the secrets in the backyard stuff and I appreciate that other people put in the work to solve them for me and find all the gnomes. Makes it much less tedious for me to search for everything but I appreciate the lengths the developers went to on some of these puzzles. Especially the secret room in the Gnome hall where you have to select the symbols in the correct order. Also, doing the fish thing in the correct order is crazy and I don't think I would ever have figured that out on my own. Some good rewards though, especially for finishing all the gnome stuff and getting into that secret room.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.