Plants vs Zombie: Garden Warfare

#1 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

It looks like Iron Brigade Trenched.

#2 Edited by BeachThunder (12447 posts) -

I'm not even sure what to think of this, but it looks cool though. I hope there's some kind of single player though?

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Probably one of the few Xbone games I'm interested in.

#4 Edited by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

@video_game_king said:

Probably one of the few Xbone games I'm interested in.

I could have swore they said 360.

EDIT: Ok. One first, ported to 360 later.

#5 Posted by project343 (2838 posts) -

I like how it looks aesthetically, but all it really makes me want is a sequel to Kameo.

#6 Posted by BlackLagoon (1462 posts) -

Looks fun. Given that there wasn't any big deal made of it being a Xbone exclusive, I figure it'll end up on PlayStation eventually.

#7 Posted by Mystyr_E (1204 posts) -

I'm hoping this'll be PS4 or PC eventually cause that looked fun as hell. I mean disco zombies? Popcorn airstrikes? Yep, me wants

#8 Edited by chainreaction01 (183 posts) -

Looking forward to seeing more of it, looked pretty fun. Also really well animated all around, really gave life to the silly nature of PvZ.

#9 Posted by Fierrze (175 posts) -

@blacklagoon: Yeah i hope so, because the game looked pretty fun. I hope games next-gen doesn't throw out split-screen completely, because this looks like a fun couch co-op game.

#10 Posted by Coafi (1494 posts) -

Is it just co-op?

#11 Posted by GunstarRed (5484 posts) -

Looked pretty cool. It was possibly the most exciting thing (excluding the things we had already seen) that came from the EA conference.

#12 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -
#13 Posted by Scroll (602 posts) -

Looked great but I hope there is more than wave based stuff.

#14 Edited by JamesJeux007 (506 posts) -

I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed the demo. It looks like a really fun and simple co-op game. Although I don't know if it's going to get the attention of the people who liked the first PvZ. But still, it looked really charming and the art style was great. I assume it's going to get released on the PS4/PC at some point.

#15 Posted by tonyp2121 (169 posts) -

Looks really interesting and they managed to change a 2d game into 3d while still keeping its style, which is a feat unto itself.

#16 Posted by Bucketdeth (8048 posts) -

Really looking forward to this, hoping it comes out on PS3 or PS4 sometime though.

#17 Posted by CollyWolly (65 posts) -

This was the coolest thing shown at E3.

#18 Posted by Seb (365 posts) -

I want this so bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.