Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Plants vs. Zombies

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released May 05, 2009

Plants Vs. Zombies is an action-strategy tower defense-style game developed by PopCap that tasks the player with surviving an onslaught of the undead by growing plants on their lawn.

Save game problem on PvZ via Steam

aylien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By aylien

Hey guys,

Word of caution to those looking to pick up PvZ via Steam, seems that a fair few people have had some issues with PvZ deleting its own save games after hours of progress.
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=856224
    It seems to be mainly affecting those who purchased the game prior to a recent patch, so if you're just buying it now you might be unaffected. For what it's worth I got the game via Steam before the patch and I've had no problems. Yet. Fingers crossed.
    I'm using Vista 64 bit.
    But other than that, if you're even remotely interested in the tower defense genre, get it! =)

Matt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Matt_

Hmm, pretty interesting. I got the demo tonight to see if the game was worth it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.