I like Gold more than Platinum

#1 Posted by insouciant (710 posts) -

I like gold more than platinum.  It's prettier, and historically was the most precious medal.  Then came platinum.  It's rarer and thus more valuable than gold.  But to me it looks just like silver.  Couldn't it have a different color?

Plus, some games like Pilotwings 64 and Blast Corps have gold medals that you can earn, and these are difficult to earn.  But then they have platinum medals if you can get a perfect score, which is even more difficult!  So of course I have to get the platinum, even though I would've been satisfied with my gold medal if they had just left it at that!    

#2 Posted by Lukaz (181 posts) -

Uselessness.

#3 Posted by SuperSecretAgenda (696 posts) -

I see what you did there.

#4 Posted by jaycee13 (523 posts) -

my thoughts exactly. Stop mooching of silver and get a damn job platinum!

#5 Posted by MikkaQ (10284 posts) -

Platinum's like a whiter... shinier silver. It's a little more interesting than silver. 

But when you're cold pimpin'... gold's the way to go, son.

#6 Posted by raiz265 (2238 posts) -

i hate that the bfbc2 platinum stars look like the silver ones :(

#7 Posted by ElegantRuby (516 posts) -

Huh?

#8 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -
@SuperSecretAgenda said:
" I see what you did there. "
Wha, what did he do there? 
I don't see no did, I see didn't. 

What that means is I DON'T KNOW!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.