Killer 7 any similar games

#1 Posted by PlipO (141 posts) -

For the first time yesterday - I played Killer 7, I like the art style and the game play even though I played it only for a short while.
Can you recommend other games of similar style and game play, a good story line and plot is appreciate but not necessary.

#2 Posted by Melvargh (489 posts) -

There isn't really anything like Killer 7. Someone else may be able to think of something, but it's such a unique game, I doubt they will.

#3 Posted by PropaneJoe (24 posts) -

No More Heroes is a very different game but aesthetically is the obvious one that springs to mind, Madworld to an extent.

#4 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Games with gameplay like Killer 7 != Games other than Killer7 with good writing.

However, if you want more on-rails shooters, I am a big fan of the Time Crisis series, though the arcade versions are always better.

#5 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10496 posts) -

No More Heroes plays quite differently, but is made by Suda 51, the genius behind Killer 7. But if you're really looking for something that plays like Killer 7, then I'm afraid you're probably going to be searching for a long, long time. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.