Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 2

Platform »

Sony's PlayStation 2 is the second home video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated, and to date is the best-selling home console of all time, with an install base of 150 million units since its launch.

My 100th PS2 games is... (a follow-up to a previous thread)

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ch13696

Previously I posted a topic on what my 100th PS2 game should be. I mentioned that I've been collecting PS2 games since Gamestop is soon to not sell any of the platforms games starting the beginning of next year. That's when I noticed that I was about to hit a milestone for my PS2 collection. After that, I went to the community, asking what PS2 game should I buy adding as the 100th title to my collection.

I've gotten some great feedback on what games I should buy. Consisting of...

- God Hand
    - Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne
    - Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
    - Dark Cloud 2
    - War of the Monsters
    - Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
    - And so on...

So I'd like to congratulate into my PS2 collection.... 

Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner

No Caption Provided

And here he is next to his brother
     And here he is next to his brother
    Don't worry people, I'm more than happy to take in more suggestions on what PS2 games I should get. Even GameBoy Advance and Gamecube games since Gamestop will be doing away with those games as well.
    Thanks for your help everyone.

P.S. I'd like to also point out something about Gamestop. I don't usually jump onto the bandwagon about Gamestop rants since the usual complaints don't affect me at all. Pre-orders, power-up cards, opened new games... that stuff just usually flies by me because I'm a patient man. This actually has to do with price stickers. No, I'm not talking about the ones on the cases (that can easily be taken care of). I'm talking the price sticker on the side of the cover art. I've been starting to notice them and it is not an easy task to take them off with out ruining the art where the sticker was. Yes, I know... it's only a small portion. However, I like my games to be in good condition as I can get them. And if this means Gamestop should put the stickers on the covers only instead of the artwork, then they should do that.

Does anyone else run into any problems like this?
    sameeeeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By sameeeeam

ZOE: 2nd Runner is one of my favorite games of all time. Hope you enjoy it!

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ch13696
    @Underachiever007 said:
    " ZOE: 2nd Runner is one of my favorite games of all time. Hope you enjoy it! "
    I did when I first played it back in 2004. Never got a chance to beat it. I will definitely get that chance now.
    ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ch13696

Just to let everyone know. I'm thinking about picking up the rest of the Armored Core's.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By ESREVER

Sexy. I need to get these games. I watched a LongPlay of Z.O.E, and it looked like a lotta fun.

ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By ReyGitano

A good choice for number 100. Good job.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By LiquidPrince

I always hear about ZOE, but  really have no clue what it plays like or what it's about. It can't be bad if it's by Kojima however, which I believe it is.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By N7
    @LiquidPrince said:
    " I always hear about ZOE, but  really have no clue what it plays like or what it's about. It can't be bad if it's by Kojima however, which I believe it is. "
    Yeah. My friend is a huge MGS fanboy(Aren't we all? Really? ...Really?) and so he went out and got both of the ZOE games and he said that they were AMAZING.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.