Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 2

Platform »

Sony's PlayStation 2 is the second home video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated, and to date is the best-selling home console of all time, with an install base of 150 million units since its launch.

Need Help Finding This Action Adventure PS2 Game

takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By takashichea

I bought a Playstation 2 game for my little sister with two Kingdom Hearts games this month. I was trying to remember the PS2 games that my friends and I played back in my childhood, so I can buy them. There was still one game I liked but forgot the name. I remember these elements.

• Story: I remember the main protagonist is fighting a big corporation to find a girl's memories and her body.
    • Setting: It first started in a modern city. The guy moves from place to place. I remember an Oriental place with traps such as axes waving from side to side like a pendulum.
    • Gameplay: The hero first had two red boomerang-like weapons that make explosions. (He didn't threw the red weapon but used for melee combat) He had to connect the dots on a magic symbol before making an explosion. He had other weapons such as a stick that creates electricity, a baton that makes you metal, and more. It was a lot of elemental weapons.
    • Enemies: First time, I remember fighting guys in suits with sunglasses. When you beat these guys, they become lights that go to you. The main hero just absorbs them. I don't remember any item drops. The first boss was a ski guy whose weapon allows him to sneak around in shadow form. I did remember how the hero beat the first boss. He uses the electric stick to strike a chandelier with lightning to expose the ski guy. Then, the hero fights the boss in a good fashion fight.

Sadly, I don't have an image of the game. Thank you for reading this.

ssj4raditz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By ssj4raditz
    N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By N7
    takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By takashichea

@ssj4raditz:

Yes, that's the game. Thank you!

@N7:

I remember that game that X-play and Toonami reviewed. It was a bizarre game. I might put it on my buy list. Thank you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.