Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 2

Platform »

Sony's PlayStation 2 is the second home video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated, and to date is the best-selling home console of all time, with an install base of 150 million units since its launch.

Need ya help with my ps2.

cc23574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cc23574

Hello Giantbomb,we meet again.
    I need help you guys,no I'm not drunk,I need help with my ps2.When I'm trying to play God of war 2 I get the screen were I can choose between my memory card or I can 'press' the disc and play the game.Ofcourse,I click on the disc and it starts loading,but it keeps coming back to the same screen,the screen were I can choose between the memory card and the disc.But,here is the catch,Every other game does work and all my games have little to no scratches,especially my Gow2 copy which is scratchless.So,is  there a problem with my ps2 or my gow2 copy?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.