PS2 and Memory Card

#1 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

im thinking about buying a ps2 and persona 4 and i was wondering if the ps2 came with a memory card

#2 Posted by ParanoidFreak (1461 posts) -

I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

#3 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

thought so

#4 Posted by c_rakestraw (825 posts) -

It doesn't come with a memory card included, and it never has. You'll have to buy one separately if you want one.

#5 Posted by LordAndrew (14424 posts) -

You know, that actually doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If you're buying a PS2, chances are you'll want to save your data.

#6 Posted by Computerplayer1 (991 posts) -

Hahaha man I just bought a PS2 the other day for Persona 4 as well. It doesn't come with a memory card, but just hunt around for an 8mb one, they're pretty inexpensive.

It was so worth it though. P4 is awesome and I picked up SoTC too which I've been enjoying.

#7 Posted by EpicSteve (6479 posts) -

If you don't mind m asking (I don't mean to troll) but why have you waited this long to get a PS2? 

#8 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

i had one then i got a 20gb ps3 so i sold it. Then when i moved houses it was get a 40gb or no online. Then now i want to get a ps2 for P4

#9 Posted by Nasar7 (2608 posts) -

Can you borrow a memory card from a friend? Its $25 and after P4 you'll prob never use it again.

#10 Edited by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

actually no. The way i am going to get a ps2 and P4 is thought amazon. They have a deal that when you trade in game with a total over 75$ you get an extra 75$ towards a console. I got some games to trade in and thought why not

#11 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

i just packaged up my games and ill send them out tomorrow. Im pretty sure ill have everything before the end of june

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.