Bought GTA V PS3 Bundle

#1 Edited by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

I just bought the GTAV bundle on Amazon and plan on getting Last of Us digitally. I noticed there was a PS3 games thread but its YEARS out of date so I ask you guys, what games should I get?

Oh I should point out that I have had a PS3 in the past. Ive played Uncharted 1-3, MGS 4 and some others I cant think of off the top of my head.

#2 Edited by Demoskinos (14846 posts) -

If were talking purely PS3 exclusive Demon's Souls and Metal Gear Solid 4 instantly come to mind.

#3 Posted by jimmyfenix (3855 posts) -

Uncharted 1/2/3

Heavy Rain

God of war 3

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

The Unfinished Swan

Infamous 2

Journey

#4 Edited by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

Oh I should point out that I have had a PS3 in the past. Ive played Uncharted 1-3, MGS 4 and some others I cant think of off the top of my head. And Demon's Souls doesnt interest me at all, maybe for free...

#5 Posted by cloudymusic (1118 posts) -

Valkyria Chronicles if you're into that sort of thing.

Tokyo Jungle?

#6 Edited by SunBroZak (1118 posts) -

I always recommend the Shadow of the Colossus/ICO HD Collection.

Otherwise, consider checking out the Resistance 3 (you can skip the others), Uncharted 2/3 (you can skip the first one), inFamous 1 and/or 2, and Journey on the PSN store.

If you like JRPGs, I'd definitely consider picking up Ni no Kuni or one of the new Disgaea games. Valkyria Chronicles is also good if you can stand anime storytelling.

#7 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3337 posts) -
#8 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

Uncharted 1/2/3 - Played

Heavy Rain - Know the story, not interested in playing

God of war 3 - Will get

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Not a fan of JRPGs

The Unfinished Swan - Never even heard of it. Will check it out.

Infamous 2 - Will get when I finish 1(which I got from the PSN outage thing)

Journey - Not interested.

Thanks for the suggestions.

#9 Posted by GleasonRyan (244 posts) -

Valkyria Chronicles if you're into that sort of thing.

Tokyo Jungle?

Yes, Tokyo Jungle. Been meaning to check that out since they played it on the site.

I always recommend the Shadow of the Colossus/ICO HD Collection.

Otherwise, consider checking out the Resistance 3 (you can skip the others), Uncharted 2/3 (you can skip the first one), inFamous 1 and/or 2, and Journey on the PSN store.

If you like JRPGs, I'd definitely consider picking up Ni no Kuni or one of the new Disgaea games. Valkyria Chronicles is also good if you can stand anime storytelling.

I've played the Resistance and Uncharted games and have touched on the others.

Same story as Tokyo Jungle

Thanks for the suggestions duders

#10 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3337 posts) -

@gleasonryan: np duder! Enjoy ze games. Can't recommend Guacamelee! enough. If you like Symphony of the Night/Metroid type games it's just amazing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.