Buying movies on PSN

#1 Posted by Kidavenger (3530 posts) -

There is a deal on PSN right now: all 4 X-men movies for $24.99.

It's a good deal and I'm probably going to buy, but I'd like to know more about what I'm getting. What format are the movies in, are they transferable or are you just stuck watching on your favorite Sony product?

#2 Posted by RE_Player1 (7558 posts) -

I think your stuck enjoying those fine films on Sony products... The only experience I've had with the video store is I bought the entire Evangelion series. It works and looks fine I guess. Also I think if you read the fine print you can only download movies and tv shows once so if for some reason you delete them or your PS3 breaks your shit of luck.

#3 Posted by Chaser324 (6411 posts) -

According to this you only get one download and you can only view the content on the PS3...I'm not a fan. I'll stick with Netflix and the occasional Amazon Video or bluray purchase.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

you can only view it on your ps3.

#5 Posted by Addfwyn (1921 posts) -

Yeah, I stick to iTunes myself. You can just watch them on sony product, which is great if you already are using PS3 for your central media hub.

#6 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5228 posts) -

Buy Blu-ray. Only X1, X2, and First Class.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.