Catherine - can I have nightmares now?

#1 Posted by zaldar (108 posts) -

Catherine is some crazy *&^%( that is all....

Just watched my friend play this for the first time today and man...I think I am going to have nightmares now..

#2 Posted by MentalDisruption (1670 posts) -

Wouldn't blame you if you did! That game was one of my favorite surprises this last gen. Never expected to enjoy it as much as I do.

#3 Posted by afabs515 (1326 posts) -

Haha. The moral of that story is that relationships in Japan can be MESSED UP!

And the only nightmare I'll have about Catherine is that they localize that and not Persona 5 (dammit Jeff, why did you have to say that on this week's bombcast!? why couldnt you just let me be happy!?)

#4 Posted by ViciousBearMauling (1247 posts) -

Wouldn't blame you if you did! That game was one of my favorite surprises this last gen. Never expected to enjoy it as much as I do.

Oh my god, you just said "Last-Gen"

We're really here.... Ughhh so sudden.

#5 Posted by MentalDisruption (1670 posts) -

@mentaldisruption said:

Oh my god, you just said "Last-Gen"

We're really here.... Ughhh so sudden.

It felt weird as hell typing it. I had to rethink the sentence to decide if it was the right thing to say or not. Weird times.

#6 Posted by Strife777 (1612 posts) -

Hey, maybe your nightmares will end with you waking up next to some hot stranger, so....you know.

Just make sure you never stop climbing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.