Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

cheap ps3 games

DXmagma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DXmagma

so, my ps3 got corrupted, and i lost all my saves. it was really my fault, leaving it on for 3 a week straight. so, i'm starting anew, selling my old games. i'm going to gamestop and trading in, prototype, fallout 3 GOTY, MGS4, and dead space. so i'll probably get 8 dollars for them all. i kid, i have the receipt for dead space and MGS4 so i'm gonna get about 40 $ store credit for those, and some extra cash for taxes i suppose. so, what are some good games on ps3, not necessarily exclusive, that don't cost too much.

kinda leaning toward assassin's creed 2. as far as taste goes i like big open worlds and games with senses of humor, which is why i love borderlands. the more the better, as i like to get a lot o fBANG for my buck.

EDUT: please, no GTAs. i REALLY HATE grand theft auto. i should clarify, humor isn't necessary, as long as the game has an interesting plot.

SpiralStairs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SpiralStairs

Assassin's Creed 2 has a shitty sense of humor and gets repetitive fast, just so you know.

I'd recommend Saint's Row 2 or GTA IV instead.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By EVO
    @DXmagma said:

" i like big open worlds and games with senses of humor "

Just Cause 2 fits that description. There's 400 square miles to explore and some of the shit you can get up to is hilarious.
    Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpiralStairs said:
    " Assassin's Creed 2 has a shitty sense of humor and gets repetitive fast, just so you know.  I'd recommend Saint's Row 2 or GTA IV instead. "
    This, though if you prefer humor over story, Saints Row II might be a better fit. I've heard that game is all sorts of crazy.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Just cause 2 if you like open world games. It's not that funny though. Maybe episodes from liberty city and saints row 2 is funny.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zeforgotten
    @Everyones_A_Critic said:
    " @SpiralStairs said:
    " Assassin's Creed 2 has a shitty sense of humor and gets repetitive fast, just so you know.  I'd recommend Saint's Row 2 or GTA IV instead. "
    This, though if you prefer humor over story, Saints Row II might be a better fit. I've heard that game is all sorts of crazy. "
    Saints Row 2 is really crazy with all the side mission stuff and all the different stuff you can do to make your character look unique. 
    Main story is easily over in a few hours, but all the other dumb stuff makes it totally worth it. 

Nothing like driving around and all of a sudden hearing your dude singing along with A-HA - Take On Me while being chased by a bunch of cops. 
    Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By awesomeusername

GTA IV or infamous. Both really good and entertaining. Or Batman:Arkham Asylum

DXmagma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DXmagma
    @awesomeusername said:
    " GTA IV or infamous. Both really good and entertaining. Or Batman:Arkham Asylum "
    i FUCKING LOVED infamous. it's my favorite game.
    Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By awesomeusername
    @DXmagma: I know! That game is amazing! I can't wait to play part 2!
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#10  Edited By Yummylee

Saints Row 2 is all you'll need ;)

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By chililili

Valkyria Chronicles holds up still, of course the original Bioshock, I enjoy LBP and Batman Arkham Asylum. You can also purchase Sam and Max season 3 for 20 dollars right now

DXmagma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DXmagma
    @awesomeusername said:
    " @DXmagma: I know! That game is amazing! I can't wait to play part 2! "
    my only issue with part 2 is that part 1 will be completely obsolete, you get all the powers from the first at the beginning, so i see no reason to play the first. except maybe to see the reapers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.