So I loved the sequel but I'm torn between getting the original or Chaos Theory HD
1) Every gameplay vid I've seen shows you dual wielding pistols. Yet in the trailer there was a clip of Nomad only using a single pistol. Is this still possible and if so, how?
2) Can you go prone? I've asked thiston other forums buy never got a definite answer. Some other forums say you can't, yet numerous reviews state that you can go prone. Can anyone finally answer this? Not a deal breaker or anything, but laying a prone a mile away from a enemy camp with sniper rifle is just part of the badass fantasy
3) Any stealth tips? I love stealth and I love open-ended multi-tactic games like Crysis so the level of stealth is important. How or can you do silent kills? How is the AI in responding to stealth tactics? Can you tag enemies like in Crysis 2?
4) After you grab any enemy, can you just drop them or do you have to throw? Because I read that you can choke enemies unconscious, so this would be a good stealth tactic
5) How varied are the environments? I know it's a jungle island, but do enemy bases become more complex than villages or small camps?