Does anyone know if your stats transfer??

#1 Posted by Rekt_Hed (849 posts) -

I just need to know as Im going to have to trade me old broken ps3 for a new one on warrenty but dont know if the stats will go with. If there tied to saves or what.

Ive still got 20 days before the warrenty runs out and im going for the 2500 kills in UC2 multi. im currently at 1180 even though i have been playing it since launce and have 3400 kills but the online trophys didnt get added until later so as you can imagine I dont wanna trade in early if it means my stats are gonna be reset to 0.

Any help would be greatly apppectiated cause I dont think ive got enough time to play UC2 to get the trophy before the warrenty runs out and dont wanna have to make myself sick of playing the game just for a trophy.

#2 Posted by Branthog (5595 posts) -

I would imagine you should be fine if you pop in a USB stick and copy your saves and trophy data and whatever else you can to it? I haven't had to do that yet, but I can't imagine why it would be a problem.

#3 Posted by lyndon (9 posts) -

You have no worries. Just make a copy of your save file and you'll be fine. With most online games I found stats like online kills are stored on the game servers anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.