Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Download history sorting and DLC installation awareness

AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By AuthenticM

Sony needs to add two things in a future system update if they want to make me really happy. First, I'd like to have a sorting utility for my download history. I've downloaded more than 300 pieces of content and it's quite the bother to find what I need to redownload. Second, some sort of notification telling me if DLC is installed in my drive. The way things work now, DLC is installed and merged with the game installation into one big file. So unless you force yourself to remember which game has which DLC installed, you pretty much have to enter the game and seek the extra content the hard way to see if it's already installed or not.

I am sure it wouldn't be very hard or expensive for Sony to add these little accommodations. Am I the only one who wants those two things? I'm sure I am not the only person who has tons of downloads and DLC...

shinigami420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By shinigami420

Sony needs to add alot of things the psn is pretty fucking poor

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.