Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Fallout 3 DLC Out For PS3!!!

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FunExplosions

Finally! And out of nowhere. Broken Steel is available in the Playstation Store for $9.99. Fuck, I only have 2 dollars in my bank account. Well anyway, I hope all of you can enjoy it. Did anyone else not expect this to be released before the holiday season?

Metric_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Metric_Outlaw

I totally forgot PS3 users didnt get the DLC. Get it as soon as possible. SOme of my favorite moments of that game were from the DLC.

Smarter_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Smarter_Martyr
    @FunExplosions:  I, for one, did not expect it. Fantastic news. BTW,  isn't a GOTY edition coming out with the DLC, or am I mistaken. I do that sometimes.
    FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FunExplosions
    @Smarter_Martyr: I'm sure there will be. Money money and more money for Bethesda.
    Smarter_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Smarter_Martyr
    @FunExplosions: Those incorrigible bastards!!!!
    StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By StaticFalconar
    @Smarter_Martyr said:
    " @FunExplosions:  I, for one, did not expect it. Fantastic news. BTW,  isn't a GOTY edition coming out with the DLC, or am I mistaken. I do that sometimes. "
    yeah but if you only want certain expansions and not others DLC is an option.
    Smarter_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Smarter_Martyr
    @StaticFalconar:  If there is a GOTY edition, what would be missing? The first DLC I read was meh, but the rest seemed pretty cool. What's the deal?
    StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By StaticFalconar
    @Smarter_Martyr: to my knowledge, nothing. Some people might be only interested in one of the DLC so paying 50-60 bucks when you are only interested in one DLC is kinda lame, but other thn that no reason to get DLC if you really like fallout 3 enough to get GOTY
    Smarter_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Smarter_Martyr
    @StaticFalconar:  I was misunderstanding. Whiskey does that. I thought GOTY included all of the DLC, being that none was released on PSN till now. Maybe the DLC will be DLC and not on the disc. I thought they were doing a Knights Of The Nine thing.
    iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iam3green

cool, noticed that it came out. i thought it was only going to be for xbox exclusive content.

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By yyZiggurat

I should play this game.  It would be great if Rockstar released GTA IV DLC on PSN.

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#12  Edited By Soap

I'm not sure if I should pick this up yet, I'm guessing it's going to be 1 a week and at the price they are, it'll cost exactly the same (at least in the UK) to just pick up the GOTY edition that contains it all anyway. Also, what are the chances sony will pack all the DLC together about 3 weeks after they are all out and save about 30/40% on it anyway?

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FunExplosions
    @Soap said:
    " I'm not sure if I should pick this up yet, I'm guessing it's going to be 1 a week and at the price they are, it'll cost exactly the same (at least in the UK) to just pick up the GOTY edition that contains it all anyway. Also, what are the chances sony will pack all the DLC together about 3 weeks after they are all out and save about 30/40% on it anyway? "
    That's what I'm thinking too. I just think my boredom will get the better of me between now and then.
    zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By zeforgotten

To me it wasn't really " out of nowhere" since it was stated on the EU playstation blog that it would come out when it did.  
    And then there it was, but I'm holding out for the GOTY edition since that's out next month anyway and that has all the expansions in it and probably for cheaper than buying Fallout 3 and the expansions seperatly. 

Burns098356GX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Burns098356GX

Anybody know if the GOTY with all the DLC packs is coming out in Oct for PS3 like it is for the 360?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.