Favourite PS3 Exclusive (Poll)

• 66 results
#1 Posted by Trains (134 posts) -

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

Yeah, this is tough. I'll pick Demon's Souls, even though there are other games on the list that I love, because that's an unconventional game that I had a surprising amount of fun with.

#3 Edited by Kidavenger (3510 posts) -

How do you make this thread now and not include Journey, the game everyone is crapping their pants about now?

#4 Posted by Trains (134 posts) -

@Kidavenger: There is an 'other' option for people like you. There are plenty of smaller games I didn't include.

#5 Posted by Jazz (2147 posts) -

Valkyria Chronicles/Yakuza Series.

#6 Posted by Meltac (1999 posts) -

I said Uncharted, but I'm pretty sure that The Lasts of Us will take that spot once it comes out.

#7 Posted by Let1Down (15 posts) -

Went with inFamous because I assumed (rightly) that Uncharted would have enough support anyway. Pretty 50/50 between the two. Special mention to Folklore though.

#8 Posted by Trains (134 posts) -

@Let1Down: Yep I just went with Uncharted because there is no point in denying that it's my favourite. inFamous would have been my second choice :D

#9 Posted by Maajin (1052 posts) -

Last year I would say Uncharted without a doubt, but U3 really left me without wanting more. Still voted for it.

#10 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10473 posts) -

I love the Uncharted series so much, so it was an easy choice for me.

#11 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

Uncharted, with inFamous and Ratchet & Clank close behind.

#12 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3105 posts) -

Demon's Souls rules.

#13 Posted by Winternet (8006 posts) -

It's not really a contest. Uncharted!

#14 Posted by mosespippy (4033 posts) -

Easily Valkyria Chronicles. Didn't even need to think about it even though I have games from 12 of the franchises listed.

#15 Posted by Shookems (474 posts) -

Gotta be metal gear. Not sure why you'd put dead nation on that list over journey

#16 Posted by Trains (134 posts) -

@Shookems: Yeah I remembered as many as I could but just forgot about Journey. Too bad it can't be edited. But hey that's what the 'other' option is for!

#17 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

You hurt me by Putting Valkyria Chronicles in a PS3 exclusive list when only one of the 3 games of the franchise is on the console (2 was really great but it was on the PSP), I haven't played InFamous wich is the one I figure I would like the most, so I'll say Uncharted since 3 was so amazing.

#18 Posted by Shookems (474 posts) -

@Trains: S'all good man

#19 Posted by Nadafinga (957 posts) -

PixelJunk Eden.

#20 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

Demon's Souls

#21 Posted by Drebin_893 (2902 posts) -

MGS4, all the way.

#22 Posted by AdzPearson (201 posts) -

The Uncharted series. Hands down. It's probably Sony's hottest property right now. I hope it carries on doing well.

#23 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

Uncharted series.

#24 Posted by zombie2011 (4968 posts) -

Oh God, i remember Folklore i remember people were so hyped for that game. I thought that got canceled i had no idea that came out.

#25 Posted by kalmis (1558 posts) -
#26 Posted by Faltru (107 posts) -

I really loved Demon's Souls. One of the main reasons I got a PS3 to begin with. That and Uncharted 2.

#27 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

MGS4 is the only real system seller for me. Other than that, I only own a PS3 because all my friends use it for online MP.

This whole generation has been pretty weak on the exclusives front actually. The Wii has a fairly good library of exclusives, but I can count the truly great ones for the 360 and PS3 on one hand.

#28 Posted by Panpipe (472 posts) -

I gave Valkyria Chronicles my sympathy vote - anything I can do to pimp that series so that one day someone might make something similar. I really did love it though. Just not sure if I prefer Uncharted 2 or Valkyria.

#29 Edited by X19 (2304 posts) -

I like what Santa Monica puts out. 

From this list I voted Uncharted because it's been my go to multiplayer of choice since the UC2 beta.

#30 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Demon's Souls.

#31 Posted by Rekt_Hed (846 posts) -

@Kidavenger said:

How do you make this thread now and not include Journey, the game everyone is crapping their pants about now

I would say that This has definately made a massive impression on me. I was doing another play through earlier and started playing with this other being and after a few levels near the end I thought I lost the wanderer for sure and then after a transition we both found each other and as the music swelled it moved me to tears and I couldnt explain exactly why .....it was just crazy.

Id still have to say though that all things considered Uncharted is still my favourite exclusive but god damn Journey is so god damn good.

#32 Posted by MentalDisruption (1618 posts) -

Little Big Planet without a doubt. Infamous closely following after though.

#33 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2718 posts) -

Went with Demon's Souls. There are still plenty I haven't yet though.

#34 Posted by Galiant (2179 posts) -

I chose Heavy Rain, but...there are plenty of other games I could've picked. I can't really decide!

#35 Posted by BigSteve1983 (71 posts) -

Can't really pick one, for me it's tied between Uncharted series, Demon's soul or maybe Heavy Rain.

#36 Posted by Freshbandito (654 posts) -

Valkyria chronicles and trash panic quick looks got me to buy a ps3 so those.

#37 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

Like a Dragon, (Yakuza in the west) it reminds me of Shenmue so much. So happy they announced a Yakuza 5.

#38 Posted by PixelPrinny (1030 posts) -

Valkyria Chronicles, woo! Although you may as well have made a category that said "Almost any JRPG after year one of the 360" since once MS stopped throwing money at their developers, nearly all of them focused exclusively on the PS3. Also kinda odd you have White Knight Chronicles up there but not Disgaea. Bah, I say!

#39 Posted by Snail (8580 posts) -

This is so tough between LittleBigPlanet and inFAMOUS.

#40 Posted by DeF (4799 posts) -

I really have no idea...

#41 Posted by StarvingGamer (7999 posts) -

As much as I love MGS4, I have to vote for Valkyria.

#42 Posted by drac96 (667 posts) -

I'm going to have to go with other. The Disgaea series is my personal favorite. I need that constant level grinding madness.

#43 Posted by billyhoush (1192 posts) -

I love the Yakuza series but I had to go with Uncharted.

#44 Posted by klaybuilder (15 posts) -

Journey.

#45 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6087 posts) -

As much as I love Disgaea, I've got to give the nod to Heavy Rain for what it did in terms of storytelling. That game just completely fascinates me.

#46 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

Yeah, this is tough. I'll pick Demon's Souls, even though there are other games on the list that I love, because that's an unconventional game that I had a surprising amount of fun with.

PS3 exclusive?

#47 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

@BestUsernameEver said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

PS3 exclusive?

Demon's Souls isn't a PS3 exclusive?

#48 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

PS3 exclusive?

Demon's Souls isn't a PS3 exclusive?

I have never payed that franchise a thought so I assumed demon and dark souls were multiplat. Whoops.

#49 Posted by Dixavd (1305 posts) -

Easily WipeOut.

#50 Posted by SpecDotSign (166 posts) -

Valkyria for me. That game is so awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.