Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

games on the JP PSN store that are worth buying or free

mikezilla2jp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

anyone got a list ? also what place would you recommend i buy my psn cards from ? every place iv seen has a huge mark up

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

Get PSN cards off amazon. Or literally anywhere, it's money for money.

TooSweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I picked up Magical Drop and Money Idol Exchanger. I also picked up a Shoot 'em Up just can't recall which one. I think it's one of those Raiden Project games. Magical Drop and Money Idol are super fun. I'll have to look again to see if anything has been added recently.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RazielCuts

every place iv seen has a huge mark up

it's money for money.

How can there be a 'huge mark up' on what effectively is money for digital money? You pay £20 and get £20 in the Sony system, I can't imagine anywhere you'd pay £30 for a £20 PSN card. Unless by a huge mark up you mean not getting a 'good' discount, then you're a bad person. Makes me think when MS points go away what that'll do for people hoarding cheap point cards for XBL.

mikezilla2jp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toosweet:

thanks or tho im pretty picky with games so im not srue what il get cant even recall what i wanted to get from a long time ago.

@mikezilla2jp said:

every place iv seen has a huge mark up

@kaos_cracker said:

it's money for money.

How can there be a 'huge mark up' on what effectively is money for digital money? You pay £20 and get £20 in the Sony system, I can't imagine anywhere you'd pay £30 for a £20 PSN card. Unless by a huge mark up you mean not getting a 'good' discount, then you're a bad person. Makes me think when MS points go away what that'll do for people hoarding cheap point cards for XBL.

what in the hell are you somking ? im asking about yen to $ in the past iv brought US PSN cards regardless in terms of buying PSN cards from import sites they tend to tack on $7/7 pound fees like wise one site i looked at 3000 yen cards came out as $52 + a fee if i recalled regardless my friand you are very naive , if your buying cards locally srue wont be any mark up but if your buying from other regions yea the cards are marked up if your so convinced that things are other wise then show me a place i can buy codes in $ for the same value seriously mate you come off as a bit **** in the head

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.