GiantBomb videos on PS3?

#1 Posted by Handycap (21 posts) -

So, just wondering if there's a way to watch GiantBomb videos with my PS3 browser? 

#2 Edited by KillaMaStA (859 posts) -

yes there is but it is really buggy. I wouldnt recommend it

#3 Posted by Handycap (21 posts) -

care to share? :)

#4 Posted by Marz (5648 posts) -
#5 Posted by Handycap (21 posts) -

Well, guess it's better then nothing :P
Kinda hard to find the videos you want, and I only found 3 or 4 quick looks :/ 

Can it be so hard for sony to come up with a functional web browser?

#6 Edited by HiImMikeCruz (208 posts) -

The site used to work well on PS3. But GB changed their video format a few months ago and now it doesn't work on PS3.

#7 Posted by swfcfan (264 posts) -

Its a shame that the videos dont work on the PS3 browser as watching Giantbomb on my tv would be more convinient for me than siting at my pc desk! But the most important thing is that I can still download the Bombcast on too my PSP via my PS3.

#8 Edited by thegoldencat7 (1496 posts) -

You CAN watch Giant Bomb videos on the PS3 browser. You just have to disable javascript from the tools menu before you click on them.
#9 Edited by swfcfan (264 posts) -
@thegoldencat7:  Thanks for the infomation, I can now look forward to hours of Giantbomb viewing from inside my beds duvet :)
#10 Posted by thegoldencat7 (1496 posts) -
@swfcfan:
No problem dude.
#11 Posted by ValiantGrizzly (498 posts) -
@thegoldencat7 said:
" You CAN watch Giant Bomb videos on the PS3 browser. You just have to disable javascript from the tools menu before you click on them. "
You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you dear sir.
#12 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -
@Handycap said:
" Can it be so hard for sony to come up with a functional web browser? "
Apparently. Let's hope that Google makes Chrome for the PS3.
#13 Edited by Brenderous (1098 posts) -
#14 Edited by CitizenCoffeeCake (483 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.