Gifted $20 to the PSN, suggestions?

#1 Posted by Artof_War (119 posts) -

Here are the few PSN games I have already:

The Walking Dead, Flower, Fat Princess, Worms, PixelJunk Monster and Shooter, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD, The Tales of Monkey Island, Tumble, Hot Shots Golf, Risk: Factions, and some others.

What I've had in mind and never played:

Journey, Final Fantasy Tactics, The Cave, or Bully (one of my favorite PS2 games).

Any other suggestions? I'd be interested in RPG recommendations or unique games.

#2 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Journey.

#3 Posted by Kidavenger (3512 posts) -

If you don't have PS+, get that.

If you already have PS+ The Unfinished Swan and a bunch of other games are on sale right now, check that stuff out.

If you liked Flower, get Journey, otherwise wait for it to go on sale.

I'm playing through The Cave right now, it's not bad, less adventure and more platforming than I expected but I'm enjoying it so far.

#4 Posted by fatman032 (7 posts) -

I would agree with Journey.

#5 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

Demons Souls just came out (in europe at least) for 20

#6 Posted by Artof_War (119 posts) -

@Kidavenger Thanks for the post.

#7 Edited by mwng (921 posts) -

BABYBABYBABYBABY Persona 3: FES.

Or ff tactics as you suggested.

#8 Posted by TAFAE (150 posts) -

Get Journey. PEERPRESSUREDOITBUYJOURNEY.
PS+ is also a really good deal, but only if you plan to maintain it or are going to play a bunch of games really quickly.

#9 Posted by IzzyGraze (850 posts) -

Tokyo Jungle?

#10 Posted by Vrikk (888 posts) -

Okami HD.

#11 Posted by Redbullet685 (6029 posts) -

JOURNEY!

And Unfinished Swan is currently $3.75 for PS+ users. $7.50 for regular folk. You may want to check that out.

#12 Posted by crusader8463 (14415 posts) -

Two PSX classics called Vanguard Bandits and Front Mission 3. Both are on my favourite games of all time list. Last I checked they were $9.99 and you can play them on PS3/PSP/Vita.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.