Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Greatest Hits are go?

• 92 results
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By LiquidPrince

How the hell do you pirate a NES game...?

Avatar image for deactivated-612140337177a
    deactivated-612140337177a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Heh, I saw "Greatest Hits" listed in a local flyer last week and nearly cried :D lol.

To the first poster. I wouldn't bother with Sigma. Total waste of money IMO.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By LiquidPrince
    hush404 said:
    "Heh, I saw "Greatest Hits" listed in a local flyer last week and nearly cried :D lol.

"
    Aw come on, that game was pretty awesome. Only the loading was occasionally annoying and that was even rare.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:
    "Heh, I saw "Greatest Hits" listed in a local flyer last week and nearly cried :D lol.

"
    Aw come on, that game was pretty awesome. Only the loading was occasionally annoying and that was even rare.
    "
    I hated Sigma. I found it boring. Even the visuals which everyone claimed were "OMG MY EYES ARE BURNING!!! THEY ARE SOOOO GOOD" were meh in my eyes.
    elbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By elbow

Ah fuck!

I've got every single one of those games that are worth playing, and yet I still don't see Ratchet and Clank or Heavenly Sword up there while those lucky bastards in  Europe and Australia got them. Shit, Sony is STILL charging full price for those games, even used copies are like five dollars less. There's no way in hell I'm paying full price those titles given the reception they got.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
    deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if you're a fan or not really.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By LiquidPrince
    hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:

"
    "
    I hated Sigma. I found it boring. Even the visuals which everyone claimed were "OMG MY EYES ARE BURNING!!! THEY ARE SOOOO GOOD" were meh in my eyes.
    "
    O_o... The visuals were amazing. What didn't you like about them?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:

"
    "
    "
    "
    The whole package. I felt they were clean but that's where it ended. Just looking at it I went "Meh" no other way to really describe it. But thats exactly what I mean, everyone else I know go "OH WTF, You're crazy, the game was gorgeous!" Maybe I bought the broken version? :P
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By LiquidPrince
    hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:

"
    "
    "
    "
    The whole package. I felt they were clean but that's where it ended. Just looking at it I went "Meh" no other way to really describe it. But thats exactly what I mean, everyone else I know go "OH WTF, You're crazy, the game was gorgeous!" Maybe I bought the broken version? :P
    "
    Maybe =P

How far did you even play the game? You some amazing settings midway through.
    TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#60  Edited By TheGamerGeek
    Sentry said:
    "Yeah it has to, pretty much every PS3 exclusive will eventually become greatest hits. XD
    "
    True Dat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:

"
    "
    "
    "
    "
    Maybe =P

How far did you even play the game? You some amazing settings midway through.
    "
    I did manage to beat it and I will admit there were some settings that looked better than others but I still stand to say that I felt unimpressed by it all at the end of the day. I just... I dunno expected more... or something.... I dunno. At the time I was following it a bit and everything I read implied that this game was better than sex, only for your eyes lol - and then .... it just wan't (for me atleast). Much more impressed by stuff like heavenly sword.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LiquidPrince
    hush404 said:
    I did manage to beat it and I will admit there were some settings that looked better than others but I still stand to say that I felt unimpressed by it all at the end of the day. I just... I dunno expected more... or something.... I dunno. At the time I was following it a bit and everything I read implied that this game was better than sex, only for your eyes lol - and then .... it just wan't (for me atleast). Much more impressed by stuff like heavenly sword.
    "
    Well, that's obvious. Heavenly Sword plain looked more gorgeous. I don't think any game has matched facial expressions as well as Heavenly Sword except Metal Gear Solid 4.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:
    "
    Well, that's obvious. Heavenly Sword plain looked more gorgeous. I don't think any game has matched facial expressions as well as Heavenly Sword except Metal Gear Solid 4.
    "
    Ahh true. Heavenly Sword is a work of art. Maybe I used a bad example?... erm no, cuz I really was expecting similar content from Sigma and thats prob why it let me down - thats just visually, I also didn't dig the gameplay that much.

On that topic tho. It makes me wonder just how lazy... or incompitent developers are when games like MGS4 and HS can come out with technology such as that, producing an astounding looking game and all other games are struggling to even come close to that level of quality.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By LiquidPrince
    hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:
    "
    "
    Ahh true. Heavenly Sword is a work of art. Maybe I used a bad example?... erm no, cuz I really was expecting similar content from Sigma and thats prob why it let me down - thats just visually, I also didn't dig the gameplay that much.

On that topic tho. It makes me wonder just how lazy... or incompitent developers are when games like MGS4 and HS can come out with technology such as that, producing an astounding looking game and all other games are struggling to even come close to that level of quality.
    "
    How did you like Devil May Cry 4?

And you can't compare all companies to Kojima Productions. They got the financing and the talent to pull this stuff off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:

And you can't compare all companies to Kojima Productions. They got the financing and the talent to pull this stuff off.
    "
    I havn't played DMC4 actually. Also, I threw in Ninja Theory with Kojima too cuz I know Kojima productions are some talented bastards (not to mention they've got the money behind em) but in NT's case, they're a rather small company who only did 1 mediocre game before HS. What's their deal?
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By LiquidPrince
    hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

"
    I havn't played DMC4 actually. Also, I threw in Ninja Theory with Kojima too cuz I know Kojima productions are some talented bastards (not to mention they've got the money behind em) but in NT's case, they're a rather small company who only did 1 mediocre game before HS. What's their deal?
    "
    New generation with Sony needing some good games gave a relatively small company enough funding to create a game like Heavenly Sword. That and they nabbed Andy Serkis.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By pause422

Yeah this is  good news. To anyone who has yet to get a PS3,now they can get some good games for a a great deal along with it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

"
    "
    New generation with Sony needing some good games gave a relatively small company enough funding to create a game like Heavenly Sword. That and they nabbed Andy Serkis.
    "
    AH yeah, Andy Serkis I believe had a big role in the realism of the actors but I dun care how much money you put behind a dev, they have to have the talent to whip up something like Heavenly Sword on a system they were just thrown into.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By LiquidPrince
    hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:

"
    "
    "
    AH yeah, Andy Serkis I believe had a big role in the realism of the actors but I dun care how much money you put behind a dev, they have to have the talent to whip up something like Heavenly Sword on a system they were just thrown into.
    "
    Well obviously they had the talent, but they just had never had the funding.
    evilhomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#70  Edited By evilhomer

A folklore greatest hits would be great for me if they could release it sooner rather than later.  not really a game i want to rent since it may be too time consuming for that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
    "Liquid Prince said:

Ahh. K, yeah makes sense. Wonder how many other dev teams are out there that just need that extra cash flow to really shine.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By LiquidPrince
    hush404 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Liquid Prince said:

Ahh. K, yeah makes sense. Wonder how many other dev teams are out there that just need that extra cash flow to really shine.
    "
    Obviously the Killzone team needed money.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killzone 2 development actually isn't costing as much as its hyped up to be you know..

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Sentry said:
    "Killzone 2 development actually isn't costing as much as its hyped up to be you know..
    "
    I heard 20 million budget so far so...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure about that, but then when I look at GTA which was what, 100 million? Seems like nothing lol.

Buzzer_Beater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Buzzer_Beater
    keef said:
    "Got Warhawk today w/ headset from Best Buy for $29.99.  Victory is mine.  *clenched fist*
    "
    Really. I thought they stopped including headsets?.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No they just also started included ones without headsets lol.

Now the one with the headset is only $49.99, with the one without anything being a cheap $29.99, 10 bucks less then the PSN DL version.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Sentry said:
    "Not sure about that, but then when I look at GTA which was what, 100 million? Seems like nothing lol.
    "
    Makes you honestly wonder what the hell they spent all that money on...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, well they sure as hell made profit. They made triple their development costs on day one! XD

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Sentry said:
    "Lol, well they sure as hell made profit. They made triple their development costs on day one! XD
    "
    Yeah, although you have to consider that making a multiplatform game will cost more because they need to invest resources into both consoles heavily in order to make them even.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LiquidPrince said:
    "Sentry said:
    "Lol, well they sure as hell made profit. They made triple their development costs on day one! XD
    "
    Yeah, although you have to consider that making a multiplatform game will cost more because they need to invest resources into both consoles heavily in order to make them even.
    "

But you also he a hell of a lot more. ;)
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Sentry said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "Sentry said:
    "
    "

But you also he a hell of a lot more. ;)
    "
    That is indeed true.
    herviross_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#83  Edited By herviross_2
    Sentry said:
    "Yeah it has to, pretty much every PS3 exclusive will eventually become greatest hits. XD
    "
    I hope that's the case :)
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By LiquidPrince
    herviross_2 said:
    "Sentry said:
    "
    I hope that's the case :)
    "
    It of course has to sell well, but most games people look forward to are good ones thus do sell well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What exclusives coming up WON'T sell, lmfao!

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By LiquidPrince

The answer is nothing. They will all sell =P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously, I call on LBp to be first though lol.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By LiquidPrince

Yeah, surprisingly that will probably sell like hotcakes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude if every single gamer on the planet got a chance to really see what that game holds... well only a few would reject it.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By LiquidPrince

No on can resist Sackboy Kratos.

Falkien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#91  Edited By Falkien

I might get Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Resistance

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By LiquidPrince

Ninja Gaiden is, in my opinion, a very good game. It's a good purchase.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.