How to cancel psn plus trial?

#1 Posted by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

How to cancel psn plus trial from ps3 bundle?

#2 Edited by mordukai (7133 posts) -

Why would you wanna cancel something you were give for free? Oh well...

PS+ does not automatically renew unless you set it . You either buy the cards or buy it through PSN. You wanna cancel it? Here what you do. YOU WAIT for it to run out. In the mean time enjoy the various free contact you get.

However if you just wanna be sure that Auto Renew is off you go to Account management>Transaction management>Services list Select the service you want to cancel and click 'Cancel Automatic Renewal'.

#3 Posted by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

Wow you a problem solver. now i can see the exact date i activated and exact date the trial expires

Anyway why im nervious is that I thought i read that it says it will auto renew if we dont cancel it when i was activating the trial.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.