Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

I appreciate WarHawk and Motorstorm more now than I ever did

• 67 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
    deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yyou reall had to post 'yeah'? LOOOL.

Meresin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Meresin

I still haven't tried Warhawk. Maybe I'll give it a rent, then buy it if I like it.

Then again, I'm going to be busy with Folklore for a while yet. That game's so great.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By pause422

I've never tried folklore , not even the demo.. from what I saw it didn't interest me.. anyone think its worth trying?

Avatar image for deactivated-612140337177a
    deactivated-612140337177a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pause422 said:
    "I've never tried folklore , not even the demo.. from what I saw it didn't interest me.. anyone think its worth trying?"
    I enjoyed folklore. A very unique idea with a kewl artstyle and decent story/characters. Def worth a rent at the very least, else if you can find it for $30-$40 it'll be worth it.
    Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Kratos81
    100 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "100 said:
    "No clue, I think its because my username is all in numbers."
    You should probably fix that... Anyways, I'd like to give you my PSN ID, but I don't post it on forums. I only hand pick people on my friends list from people I'd like to play with. That's why, anyone who wants it has to PM me for it.

"
    I see, I don't post mine of forums either. If your planning to do any kind of clan or game night with Motorstorm or WarHawk, then I'll consider posting it, adding you and then deleting my post."
    Lol, whats going to happen if you post your PSN id? Mines superman5518, I really dont see what harm it will cause. If you only play or add a few select people to your friends list, just deny there request if you dont know them. Liquid prince, I remember you from GS SW, did you get banned? 
    DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

yuh theres other games than shooters... u hear dat Microsoft

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By LiquidPrince
    Kratos81 said:
    "100 said:
    "LiquidPrince said:
    "100 said:
    "No clue, I think its because my username is all in numbers."
    You should probably fix that... Anyways, I'd like to give you my PSN ID, but I don't post it on forums. I only hand pick people on my friends list from people I'd like to play with. That's why, anyone who wants it has to PM me for it.

"
    I see, I don't post mine of forums either. If your planning to do any kind of clan or game night with Motorstorm or WarHawk, then I'll consider posting it, adding you and then deleting my post."
    Lol, whats going to happen if you post your PSN id? Mines superman5518, I really dont see what harm it will cause. If you only play or add a few select people to your friends list, just deny there request if you dont know them. Liquid prince, I remember you from GS SW, did you get banned? "
    I'm never on GS System wars... Ever... And no, I didn't get banned. I'm on the PS3 forums.
    Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Homer

Warhawk is about the greatest online PS3 game yet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree.

Meresin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Meresin
    pause422 said:
    "I've never tried folklore , not even the demo.. from what I saw it didn't interest me.. anyone think its worth trying?"

It's essentially an action RPG, but with a very fanciful style. I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far, especially the cut scenes. The fully rendered ones look amazing, and the ones that are partially rendered are put together kinda like a comic book. It's very cool.
    Avatar image for deactivated-612140337177a
    deactivated-612140337177a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meresin said:
    "pause422 said:

It's essentially an action RPG, but with a very fanciful style. I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far, especially the cut scenes. The fully rendered ones look amazing, and the ones that are partially rendered are put together kinda like a comic book. It's very cool."
    I kinda wish they had spoken dialogue in those cutscenes instead of text popping up.
    MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Warhawk is amazing.

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Vaxadrin
    MB said:
    "Split screen is more a thing of the past than something more games are going to be made with.  It's difficult, time-consuming, and it's a resource hog.  We've been seeing a steady decline in split-screen gaming that coincides with the rise of online multiplayer.  The fact is that split screen is just not a feature that is demanded by the majority of consumers."
    It's a shame, though, given that now with high definition televisions split screen is now more playable than ever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hush404 said:
    "Meresin said:
    "pause422 said:

It's essentially an action RPG, but with a very fanciful style. I'm enjoying it quite a bit so far, especially the cut scenes. The fully rendered ones look amazing, and the ones that are partially rendered are put together kinda like a comic book. It's very cool."
    I kinda wish they had spoken dialogue in those cutscenes instead of text popping up."
    Same here... I blame it on it being japanese esq. :P
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By crunchUK
    Vaxadrin said:
    "MB said:
    "Split screen is more a thing of the past than something more games are going to be made with.  It's difficult, time-consuming, and it's a resource hog.  We've been seeing a steady decline in split-screen gaming that coincides with the rise of online multiplayer.  The fact is that split screen is just not a feature that is demanded by the majority of consumers."
    It's a shame, though, given that now with high definition televisions split screen is now more playable than ever."
    splitscreen should make a comeback... games with it are so much more fun, especially with guests online
    PenguinNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By PenguinNerd
    hush404 said:
    "Meresin said:
    "pause422 said:

I kinda wish they had spoken dialogue in those cutscenes instead of text popping up."
    Same here....and pause422 YEAH it's worth a try!
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#67  Edited By shadows_kill
    Sentry said:
    "TwoOneFive said:
    "i hope they release another map for warhawk, theres no need to release a sequel for this game, i like the graphics and the gameplay, they should just keep releasing patches and upgrades and expansions"
    They are, this month, along with jetpacks, in-game music, trophies, and finally tutorial levels for beginners. :D"
    yes i can finaly learn to do everything :) i couldnt stay on warhawk for long but when i play split screen we play for hours.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.