Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Ideas for my PSN

Why_So_Serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Why_So_Serious

So I just got my PS3 and it says I can't change my PSN after its made. My Xbox Live Gamertag is Demon Unleash3d, but I sort of want something different, and cool that I won't want to change.Any ideas? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Karmum

Never so good with user names, how about something relevant to the Dark Knight?

Avatar image for deactivated-612140337177a
    deactivated-612140337177a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DemonJoker? :P I dunno, everyones name is usually unique to them in some way that means something.

Why_So_Serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Why_So_Serious

I know what you mean. Something unique that defines them. And I'm not good at usernames either. Thats why ask other peoples opinions. My friend suggested Stormin'Mormon...I'm not mormon but funny name.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By shadows_kill
    hush404 said:
    "DemonJoker? :P I dunno, everyones name is usually unique to them in some way that means something."
    mines just what i thought of when i turned on my ps3 the first time. i cant think of a cool one :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shadows_kill said:
    "hush404 said:
    "DemonJoker? :P I dunno, everyones name is usually unique to them in some way that means something."
    mines just what i thought of when i turned on my ps3 the first time. i cant think of a cool one :("
    heh, I know a lot of people do that or make something out of frustration when "SnakeresistanceSuperburnoutparadisefan12343435" is taken. Luckily, my odd little username means nothing to anyone but me and was available to use.
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By shadows_kill
    hush404 said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "hush404 said:
    mines just what i thought of when i turned on my ps3 the first time. i cant think of a cool one :("
    heh, I know a lot of people do that or make something out of frustration when "SnakeresistanceSuperburnoutparadisefan12343435" is taken. Luckily, my odd little username means nothing to anyone but me and was available to use."
    on cod4 there was a person mad cause he put in anything he could think of to make a account and he ended up have the name kingkongkong then it was some numbers that i cant remember.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shadows_kill said:
    "hush404 said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "hush404 said:
    heh, I know a lot of people do that or make something out of frustration when "SnakeresistanceSuperburnoutparadisefan12343435" is taken. Luckily, my odd little username means nothing to anyone but me and was available to use."
    on cod4 there was a person mad cause he put in anything he could think of to make a account and he ended up have the name kingkongkong then it was some numbers that i cant remember."
    lol that sucks. Really, you've just got to think unique. Picking popular brand/game names and characters... you're pretty much doomed. Some of the more unique names I've ever seen online seem to be ones what use seemingly random words and sentence fragments. IE - I see this guy around (I think it's qj.net) who uses 'CHUCKINGROCKETSATSPACESHIPS" and I think it's one of the more clever names I've seen in a long time... even though it's mighty simple, it's hella unique.
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By LiquidPrince

How about:

Too S3rious

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.