I'm a happy dude!

#1 Posted by Firefly (25 posts) -

Hello!
In about a weeks time I'm going to be the proud owner of a MGS4 Bundle. I'm flying to the states for business stuff and already called a EBX to reserve a bundle for a whole week. Hopefully this will work out. We don't have the same MGS4 Bundle over here in europe, only one with 40Gig and Sixaxis. Plus the euro is kickass expensive over in the states...can't wait can't wait!!!!

#2 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

Congrats. Have fun with it

#3 Posted by thelastguy (356 posts) -

Congrats, good luck on your purchase

#4 Posted by FengShuiGod (1492 posts) -

That's a wise purchase. Hope you enjoy.

#5 Posted by rckbikes (75 posts) -

Congrats, I hereby hope you log lots of hours into playing that system, and that you take advantage of the great titles available and coming soon.

#6 Posted by Ishoturface (421 posts) -

well according to ur avatar u are happy!

#7 Posted by roofy (1005 posts) -

hahaha

i love that he placed this in the Sony section so the only replies are "wise choice"
place it in the general chat and see what most people think

#8 Posted by Firefly (25 posts) -

Oh hell yeah! Thats my happy face!

#9 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -

Congrats! The PS3 is a good console but it lacks enough AAA games. MGS4 is a great game though so have fun with it.

#10 Posted by p4ddym1607 (995 posts) -

Good for you

#11 Posted by Firefly (25 posts) -
roofy said:
"hahaha

i love that he placed this in the Sony section so the only replies are "wise choice"
"
Oh! I'm very very wise. I'm a huge fan of all systems and lucky enough to already own a 360. I wasn't asking for any advice or anything just sharing my happy thoughts with proPS3 people!
#12 Posted by Buzzer_Beater (200 posts) -

Hopefully it works out for you. Good luck.

#13 Edited by Raspinudo (265 posts) -

Nice, the only thing you might need to buy is a EU power adapter.

Firefly said:

"roofy said:
"hahaha

"
Oh! I'm very very wise. I'm a huge fan of all systems and lucky enough to already own a 360. I wasn't asking for any advice or anything just sharing my happy thoughts with proPS3 people!
"
Give this man a sticker!

#14 Posted by capitanm1 (205 posts) -

I totally digg your avater!!

#15 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

This will be your first PS3? WELCOME!

#16 Posted by verybadbeetle (43 posts) -

Congrats! You're going to LOVE IT!

#17 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

Good luck

#18 Posted by LouChou (458 posts) -

yeah boy! you're like a drug runner, only your drug is the playstation. just don't hide it up your anus, because that would not make a comfortable flight back.

#19 Posted by Firefly (25 posts) -
LouChou said:
"yeah boy! you're like a drug runner, only your drug is the playstation. just don't hide it up your anus, because that would not make a comfortable flight back.
"
Hehe....I'm actually flying to Miami. So I'm in the right setting. Maybe I'll leave by Jetboat, with a unbuttoned white shirt and a lot of gel in my hair. Oh shit have to grow that mustach real fast.
#20 Posted by LtColJaxson (1138 posts) -
Firefly said:
"LouChou said:
"yeah boy! you're like a drug runner, only your drug is the playstation. just don't hide it up your anus, because that would not make a comfortable flight back.
"
Hehe....I'm actually flying to Miami. So I'm in the right setting. Maybe I'll leave by Jetboat, with a unbuttoned white shirt and a lot of gel in my hair. Oh shit have to grow that mustach real fast.
"
lol
#21 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Congrats, the system is amazing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.