Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Looking for a cheap SixAxis controller

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DoctorTran

Hey guys, I'm looking for a cheap PS3 SixAxis. Not a DS3 but a Six Axis. My reasoning behind a Six Axis is simply... I need an extra controller for a friend and my friends can live without SixAxis. So... The best i've been able to do is about 25 bucks on Amazon... and anything under 30 on Ebay is nothing but a Knockoff or defective. So... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By StaticFalconar

25 seems like the good deal. You ain't gonna see anything in the 5 dollar range if thats what you're holding out for. Hell, if you see anything in the 5 dollar range, its probably crap. Pay the 25 or get your friends to pitch in somehow. Its seriously not that much if you really think about it. No I am not ultra rich or something, but 25 for a controller is not that expensive.

(Or if its really that expensive for you, stop playing games and just play basketball with your friends instead; unless you cannot aford a basketball...) </satire>

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DoctorTran

I was just hoping for something along the lines of 20 bucks. Basically if I can find something from some hidden gem website that one of you guys MIGHT know of... I would be appreciative. I'll probably just bite and get the 25 dollar one. I'd just like to get the best deal I can I guess. Hell I'm still kicking myself for passing one up for 20 bucks in May.

Avatar image for deactivated-612140337177a
    deactivated-612140337177a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Your best bet is a store like ebgames/gamestop or w/e if you don't trust ebay or amazon.

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DoctorTran

I trust Amazon far more then I trust EBgames or Gamestop. I think I'm just going to save up for a White DS3.

Avatar image for deactivated-612140337177a
    deactivated-612140337177a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

DoctorTran said:
    " I think I'm just going to save up for a White DS3."
    lol, completely makes your thread irrelevant then eh?
    megaplushie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By megaplushie

You might want to keep a look out at your local Target stores since the SixAxis recently went clearance. :D

Avatar image for disabilityfishy
    DisAbiLityFisHy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DisAbiLityFisHy

Personally, ReTarDedFisHy has yet to be cheated from sites like eBay and Amazon.
    But he doesn't think you'll be able to find cheap controllers from mainstream retail outlets.
    Try a secluded, hidden gamer store. Perhaps a tiny Japanese import shop? ReTarDedFisHy got his DualShock 3 from one of them for only $20. A steal!

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DoctorTran
    hush404 said:
    "DoctorTran said:
    " I think I'm just going to save up for a White DS3."
    lol, completely makes your thread irrelevant then eh?"

I came to this conclusion awhile after posting this.

Retarded fishy... I like the way you think.... talk... yeah.megaplushie said:
    "You might want to keep a look out at your local Target stores since the SixAxis recently went clearance. :D"
    That would be great... if there was a Local Target.  Closest target is a little under 100 miles away. And we only have a Wal-Mart (as far as major retail goes... we had a K-Mart too but... well... Bankruptcy). I'll try checking our local Hastings Store though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.